Administrator
31,051 Posts

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
and some more pics of the great convention of 2011..

around the firepit..

c.r.o.t pics

the new worse version of the harleys that go slower and take up the whole lane...errrr

a few ladies from the convention...

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
did craig from us129slayers post any pics from the yamaha dinner? i was lookin thru his downloads and didnt see any..does anyone know where those r posted?????

·
damn turkeys
29,378 Posts
the start of my convention trip with rick - started with wet pavement, an omen of what is to come

met up with doc

relaxing for the night

the bugs!

fontana lodge

the view of the pool from the balcony outside the lodge

first r1 we saw arrive - mike and lana!

hillbilly puttputt (i should have snapped one of the course)

spankolito! it's too bad he was feeling down and didn't make too many appearances throughout the week

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Heres a few that Craig got of Maria and I ...

Nice pics Craig and we appreciate it and enjoyed meetin' you !
Y'all look great! :fact

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Thanks Dan ...

It made it that much nicer that she'd fallin' off the bike a couple weeks before the convention and then got back on so damn quickly ...

KUDOS to her for that !
Definitely :fact

A couple years ago I got photographed all over the gap with a passenger, and people started asking me how to setup/ride for a good two up ride. I said it's all in the passenger: if they trust and relax, it looks natural. You guys look good and natural :bow

·
damn turkeys
29,378 Posts
Definitely :fact

A couple years ago I got photographed all over the gap with a passenger, and people started asking me how to setup/ride for a good two up ride. I said it's all in the passenger: if they trust and relax, it looks natural. You guys look good and natural :bow
couldn't have said it better. i usually bump the preload a few clicks and that's it. all the rest is on whatever chick is with me.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
couldn't have said it better. i usually bump the preload a few clicks and that's it. all the rest is on whatever chick is with me.
I try to avoid passengers. But one thing I did learn (suspension wise) is the rebound speed needs to be increase. I was drifting with the Icon rep :lol

You going to make it next year? Shane has much up his sleeve. Can't miss it :fact

·
damn turkeys
29,378 Posts
I try to avoid passengers. But one thing I did learn (suspension wise) is the rebound speed needs to be increase. I was drifting with the Icon rep :lol

You going to make it next year? Shane has much up his sleeve. Can't miss it :fact
as of right now i'm fully planning on it. good heads up on the rebound speed. if you can help, i may need your assistance in a month or so regarding some government based paperwork if they keep dragging their feet like they have been to make sure i'm good financially next year. i'll shoot you a PM if i need to find other means of getting the paper work later in the summer.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
as of right now i'm fully planning on it. good heads up on the rebound speed. if you can help, i may need your assistance in a month or so regarding some government based paperwork if they keep dragging their feet like they have been to make sure i'm good financially next year. i'll shoot you a PM if i need to find other means of getting the paper work later in the summer.
Anything you need :thumbup

181 - 200 of 227 Posts
About this Discussion
226 Replies
49 Participants
BeaverPuncher
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing