Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

201 - 220 of 227 Posts

·
Last Minute Racing
970 Posts
great pics. I enjoyed meeting you 09R1-pilot (lol cant remember your name) & your girl & look forward to seeing you both again next yr.

·
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em
2,874 Posts
Thanks Super Dave ...

We enjoyed meetin' you as well and we both really missed not goin' on your ride but there's always next year

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Thanks BeaverPuncher ...
You need to be thanking the young lady! She brings you luck. Isn't this the second year in a row you guys won some of the Yamaha books? :lol

Great pics! More great pics, folks! It was a great year, thank you all!

·
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em
2,874 Posts
You need to be thanking the young lady! She brings you luck. Isn't this the second year in a row you guys won some of the Yamaha books? :lol

Great pics! More great pics, folks! It was a great year, thank you all!
Yes it is our second year and yes she has won the Yamaha books both years including the autographed version last year ... I did win a none autographed version the first year that I passed along to SOMEone ... :sing: and I know that THEY like havin' her there :fact

I'm going to stand closer to them next year for extra luck .
Beaver ... you're wel-come to come stand by us anytime ya want

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Yes it is our second year and yes she has won the Yamaha books both years including the autographed version last year ... I did win a none autographed version the first year that I passed along to SOMEone ... :sing: and I know that THEY like havin' her there :fact

Beaver ... you're wel-come to come stand by us anytime ya want
:lol

It's the highlight of my motorcycle books :fact

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts
GREAT PICS! If there are more out there keep them coming... Makes me sick having to miss this again this year. 2012 will be there for sure!

·
Super Moderator
21,660 Posts
Same here Russ. This is my second year winning the very nice hardback Yamaha books. I keep mine on the end table for all to see.

Shane, will there be a short film/movie about the Convention? I noticed Tyler was doing lot's of filming.

201 - 220 of 227 Posts
About this Discussion
226 Replies
49 Participants
BeaverPuncher
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing