·
Super Moderator
23,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I have received payments from:

Skeeter - $69
z064life +1 - $138
rorytsm +1 - $138

I have another payment ($138) from Robert Berbeco but no screen name was included??? So I'm guessing it's from Meister37 or r1Totzauer. So please let me know who this payment is for. :yesnod

·
Super Moderator
23,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
update... I have received payments from:

Skeeter - $69
z064life +3 - $276
rorytsm +1 - $138
Meister37 +1
r1Totzauer +1

·
Super Moderator
23,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Not me, the wife is paying once she has time to sit down and actually do it. Payment will be from Robin B.

Bob is Chris's friend that will be staying with us in our pad. Good dude :thumbup
Thanks! Now I have to add 2 more people to the reservation and pay the $138.

·
Super Moderator
23,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
UGH! I just called to add the other 2 people to the reservation and I get told that 10 is the limit for one time slot. So I will need to add 2 people to the 9:30am time slot. Which means we will not all be together. Any volunteers??? :dunno

It may be possible to have 8 at 9am and 4 at 9:30am. Maybe even 6 and 6. I'll call on that soon.

·
R1 Forum Star
16,200 Posts
Just as a thought, could we split the group to 6 and 6 and still retain the discount..or maybe others will want to signup to form another group. :dunno

·
Super Moderator
23,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
We can do 6 & 6 and keep the discount as we are still a group, but if possible, they will fill the other 8 spots with other people.

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
so do we know whats really gonna happen yet w the groups? sounds like alot of speculations at the moment, i got the money ready to paypal over but im intrested to see how this is gonna work, im intrested in goin w the r1 forum not random people really...if this doesnt get solved i may back out and u 10 can go...i do wanna go! but i aint tryin to b the group goin by myself...let put a plan on paper...

·
damn turkeys
29,378 Posts
jordan and i will do it with whomever if it comes down to it. i'll leave that option to kevin to move us around as needed.

edited to add: as long as jason gives us one of his gopros :lol

·
Super Moderator
23,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
so do we know whats really gonna happen yet w the groups? sounds like alot of speculations at the moment, i got the money ready to paypal over but im intrested to see how this is gonna work, im intrested in goin w the r1 forum not random people really...if this doesnt get solved i may back out and u 10 can go...i do wanna go! but i aint tryin to b the group goin by myself...let put a plan on paper...
We now have 13 people coming... we will break the groups up for 7 of our group at the 9am time slot & the other 6 at the . Obviously more people can join as well. So it could be 20 in the next couple of weeks.

Don't even think of backing out now Chris... you're in it to win it! :fact

·
R1 Forum Star
16,200 Posts
We now have 13 people coming... we will break the groups up for 7 of our group at the 9am time slot & the other 6. Obviously more people can join as well. So it could be 20 in the next couple of weeks.

I think that's the best deal..split the R1 group in 1/2 and go for it :thumbup

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
jordan and i will do it with whomever if it comes down to it. i'll leave that option to kevin to move us around as needed.

edited to add: as long as jason gives us one of his gopros :lol
i planned on bringin my drift hd!:fact

We now have 13 people coming... we will break the groups up for 7 of our group at the 9am time slot & the other 6. Obviously more people can join as well. So it could be 20 in the next couple of weeks.

lol!! I dont wanna back out!! just dont wanna know whats goin on w grouping, i dotn care who im grouped w really, just didnt wanna go get grouped w random families goin on the adventure ya know...
..seemed like the extra 2 people kinda threw u for a loop kev

I think that's the best deal..split the R1 group in 1/2 and go for it :thumbup
yea its gonna have to happen like that..im sure it will fill up alil ore now that its gettin closer

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
About this Discussion
81 Replies
8 Participants
rorytsm
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing