Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
Hey it's been one of them days andi got a baby tryin to give me a headache and a wife irritating the piss outta me...
I don't use PayPal very often, didn't know it was set up w email addresses.. Just wanna make sure I'm sending $ to the right place... There r a couple sofastsoclean paypals I seen..

·
Super Moderator
23,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
We still have some time if others want to join in the fun. We currently have 13 people going. Would be awesome if we could get around 20. :yesnod

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
might have aspot open up if anyone is intrested..my wife is 50/50 on it right now for a few reasons..so if anyone was thinking of it and didnt pay wanna pay up early or pay the 70 bucks to go...ill make u a deal..just send me a pm or something..

·
damn turkeys
29,378 Posts
why's she having second thoughts? it will be a blast. if she's just scared/nervous, there's nothing to worry about. most zip line companies use a primary connection plus a back up, and then a fail safe on top of that.

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
Not a scared issue...1st it was a issue w gettin off work, all the sudden stuff started piling up... Then it was a babysitter issue , we were bringing her lil did and her friend but she is starting to act up and we r in the fence bout bringing her along w the attitude! So if they don't come no babysitter .... But I think we r getting it all straightened out and will b there... Been a stressful 2 weeks tho !

·
damn turkeys
29,378 Posts
Not a scared issue...1st it was a issue w gettin off work, all the sudden stuff started piling up... Then it was a babysitter issue , we were bringing her lil did and her friend but she is starting to act up and we r in the fence bout bringing her along w the attitude! So if they don't come no babysitter .... But I think we r getting it all straightened out and will b there... Been a stressful 2 weeks tho !

got ya :thumbup

·
Super Moderator
23,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
We are meeting in the main parking lot for the lodge at 8:30 Wednesday morning. If you are not there the zip line place is 0.9 miles away. Turn right out of parking lot and it will be on your right side. Gravel road going downhill. I do not recommend riding a bike. Also its going to be 57 degrees out at that time so bundle up.

·
Super Moderator
23,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Skeeter was the one taking all the pictures, well at least in our group! :fact

61 - 80 of 82 Posts