Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I stay the whole week. Please let us know what you need to make it out. It's going to be a blast!
Wow u up late hehehe! Yea im like 90% sure im going to make it even if i have to get a sleeping bag and ride my r1 up there and sleep out side on the ground somewhere! I've heard the stories for the past 6 years and seems like its getting better every year! I saw u guys had yam out there last year with all kinds of stuff for u guys! Did u win some drawing they were doing? Soon as i get a tag on the bike ima zip by ur place after ur dod hours lol!

·
Super Moderator
23,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
A lot of us stay up late. :lol

What are your plans? If you can possibly stay the whole week, I'm sure I can find a nice pull out couch for you. :fact

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
A lot of us stay up late. :lol

What are your plans? If you can possibly stay the whole week, I'm sure I can find a nice pull out couch for you. :fact
Don't have any plans yet sorta flying by the seat atm. Im going to stay the whole time. Thanks for the couch ill def let u know something soon. Im not 100% sure but i think i met and rhode some with u at the Elviswarrior tack day we had at jenning gp several years ago.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Don't have any plans yet sorta flying by the seat atm. Im going to stay the whole time. Thanks for the couch ill def let u know something soon. Im not 100% sure but i think i met and rhode some with u at the Elviswarrior tack day we had at jenning gp several years ago.
@kevap Well after getting off the phone with danq i confused ur name with the wrong face it was along time ago my bad!

·
Super Moderator
23,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
No issues... you're still welcome to stay with us even though you thought I was someone else! :lol

·
chop&Dice2dDragon
27 Posts
I'm looking foward to go and I'm leaving from Philly.I'm going to fly my bike there.If any body wants to ride the bike down pls. let me know.thank you.

·
99 R1
1,132 Posts
I'm looking foward to go and I'm leaving from Philly.I'm going to fly my bike there.If any body wants to ride the bike down pls. let me know.thank you.
I'm in Delaware and my only hold up is how to get there w/the bike. Interested in splitting a van ? Once I get transportation confirmed .. need to find a spot.

Are all the spots sold out yet ?

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
I'm in Delaware and my only hold up is how to get there w/the bike. Interested in splitting a van ? Once I get transportation confirmed .. need to find a spot.

Are all the spots sold out yet ?
There are still spots.

·
chop&Dice2dDragon
27 Posts
death R1 my friend lets just ride down.spot is already reserve.I went two times in the same summer on a 99R1.LOVE IT.I would not do it any other way.since 2001 always looking foward to ride there every year.

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,633 Posts
I have Treehouse Cabin 6 #48 booked, does anyone want to take it over as I wont be needing it. I have a bit of time before I actually need to cancel so shout up if you are looking. :thumbup

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
have room for 1 or 2 in the denali, and trailer room if someone lets me know early enough...traveling from wilmington nc ---> deals gap..going either i40 all the way or i20 to i26 thru sc..

·
11,741 Posts
That was an example... I used 2010's transportation thread for the example.

www.r1-forum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4160679

I'm in Michigan and hopefully, myself and [email protected] will be coming down together. :fact
Hey Kevin. I just saw this. How do you want to do this? I've been renting a truck from Enterprise lately BUT they don't have trailer hitches on them and won't let you tow. Do you still have your ranger or can you get your brother in laws truck again? We could use your trailer for your bike and the bed for mine with my Baxley chock and tie down.

·
Super Moderator
21,661 Posts
Kevin, Tony. Both Gio and myself are looking forward to coming. So, hold beds for us as usual. We just finished the R1/R6 Track Weekend at Jennings and did a lot of talking about the Convention. Keep us posted in PM's...

·
Super Moderator
23,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Hey Kevin. I just saw this. How do you want to do this? I've been renting a truck from Enterprise lately BUT they don't have trailer hitches on them and won't let you tow. Do you still have your ranger or can you get your brother in laws truck again? We could use your trailer for your bike and the bed for mine with my Baxley chock and tie down.
Yeah, I'll see if I can get my bro-in-law's truck again. My ranger could do it, but we would be kinda cramped. :crash Either way... I don't think we will have enough room for my grill. So yours will have to do. :lol

Kevin, Tony. Both Gio and myself are looking forward to coming. So, hold beds for us as usual. We just finished the R1/R6 Track Weekend at Jennings and did a lot of talking about the Convention. Keep us posted in PM's...
You know it Skeet. I can't believe how fast this is sneaking up on me. :sneaky

·
11,741 Posts
Yeah, I'll see if I can get my bro-in-law's truck again. My ranger could do it, but we would be kinda cramped. :crash Either way... I don't think we will have enough room for my grill. So yours will have to do. :lol

You know it Skeet. I can't believe how fast this is sneaking up on me. :sneaky
I reserved a full size dodge again at Enterprise. No towing with it though. They don't let you. We may have to just each take our own vehicles anyway.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts