Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Tuesday night was expensive. in addition to the bar tab, my phone screen was broken. Add 300 to the bill.....
How'd you break your phone? I didn't catch that. It's part of the reason I always carry two phones though.

·
Super Moderator
21,660 Posts
Nice pics Skeeter the NOC is awesome!
Yeah, I love the ride along the river. Very tranquil and relaxing with plenty of pull off spots to take it all in.

nice pictures randy :thumbup
edited to add: turns out the cord i got doesn't do data transfer, just straight charging, so the wreck pics will have to wait until friday
Took a few at the Crot just as they were leaving to head back to Louisville, KY. I checked the Louisville Sportbike Forum and he's doing fine after his hand surgery.

Getting ready for the fiddy races.

And of course, SPANKY......

·
Frank the Tank RPTB
6,226 Posts
:fact

Attachments

·
My R1 Owns Me
1,182 Posts
Just wondering if 129Slayer.com is still allowing us to get pix from Friday/Saturday. If not just let us know, I've found a few I'd like to purchase.

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Motorcycle.com and 129slayer.com sponsored all photos from Friday and Saturday. It takes a little time to get them all ready. Soon as Craig has a link or code for them all we'll post up...

HANG TIGHT..... :)

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
The resort got the Yamaha / Monster PIMP HAND !

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

Attachments

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
After installing a few Graves products www.gravesport.com

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

Attachments

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Yeah I was able to log in and get most of the pictures but they switched to a new server and a couple glitches... It should be anytime... We are basically demo'n there new site...

101 - 120 of 154 Posts
About this Discussion
153 Replies
32 Participants
Inten_Z
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing