Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
PICTURE downloads.....

store.129slayer.com > Remember the site is in demo mode for us (this is there new site setup), so there is some buttons and different things in odd positions.. It's pretty easy to find your way around and get your stuff though..

Find the date you are looking for... From there you can also use the slider bar to pick the time. Thursday - Saturday (including the party Saturday night are up). Please post up all your pictures here... :)

Add what shots you want (each time you'll need to put a 1 in the QTY) and put them in your cart..

At check out put in your own info then use credit card 4242424242424242 (16 characters of 42 together)... Date any date is fine just make it current. I used 12 for the month and 2014 for the year. Then in the CVC code use any three digits... I used 911..

Any problems report them to [email protected] title it ATTN: Craig... and let him know the problem.. Have fun, enjoy and make sure you post away!

- Shane

·
My R1 Owns Me
1,182 Posts
Nice, thanks Shane. Can't wait to check them out.

·
damn turkeys
29,378 Posts
PICTURE downloads.....

store.129slayer.com > Remember the site is in demo mode for us (this is there new site setup), so there is some buttons and different things in odd positions.. It's pretty easy to find your way around and get your stuff though..

Find the date you are looking for... From there you can also use the slider bar to pick the time. Thursday - Saturday (including the party Saturday night are up). Please post up all your pictures here... :)

Add what shots you want (each time you'll need to put a 1 in the QTY) and put them in your cart..

At check out put in your own info then use credit card 4242424242424242 (16 characters of 42 together)... Date any date is fine just make it current. I used 12 for the month and 2014 for the year. Then in the CVC code use any three digits... I used 911..

Any problems report them to [email protected] title it ATTN: Craig... and let him know the problem.. Have fun, enjoy and make sure you post away!

- Shane

awesome, got our two pictures :thumbup thanks craig!

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Saw a bunch of you in the party timeline Rory.. I just looked through Friday and Saturday when I was on the gap.... Not sure if you road those days ???

Stober there's a bunch of you on the Gap :fact

·
damn turkeys
29,378 Posts
Saw a bunch of you in the party timeline Rory.. I just looked through Friday and Saturday when I was on the gap.... Not sure if you road those days ???

Stober there's a bunch of you on the Gap :fact
friday was when i spent the day on the skyway with the admid from LSB who binned it into the guard rail, saturday jordan and i went to bryson city then did the hot tub before saturday night.

·
No Tread
93 Posts
Sorry it took so long to get these up. This new software was built from ground up so its going to take a little tweeking. Hopefully you find it easier to use than photoreflect. If you have any issues or suggestions let me know.

·
damn turkeys
29,378 Posts
Sorry it took so long to get these up. This new software was built from ground up so its going to take a little tweeking. Hopefully you find it easier to use than photoreflect. If you have any issues or suggestions let me know.

no problem :thumbup just in case you didn't know, the link in your sig doesn't work.

·
Super Moderator
23,930 Posts
PICTURE downloads.....

- Shane
All I want is my yearly Shane draggin knee picture. It's a must have! :lol

Hmmmm.... which one should I pick there's just too many of them. :crash

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
All I want is my yearly Shane draggin knee picture. It's a must have! :lol

Hmmmm.... which one should I pick there's just too many of them. :crash
You should print it, place it in your wallet and use it for inspiration / reading materials when your over the side of the ditch..... :fact

:dundun:

I like the one where he's leading me and dragging knee over the yellow line... lmao

:flex: :fact

·
My R1 Owns Me
1,182 Posts
Ummm... I wouldn't call it a ditch... I was 25-30 ft down the mountain! :crash
I can vouch for that. It took four of us plus two flagging traffic, Skeeter in the truck with four rachet straps all tied together by Rory. The damn straps broke four times in mid pull. Nothing like a vertical drop off the side of the mountain. I'm just glad everyone walked away.

·
My R1 Owns Me
1,182 Posts
Two quick questions....

1.) Is there a limit on how many of our own pics we can add to the cart? (Dumb question I know)
2.) Do we need to do it all at once or can I make multiple downloads? For instance I just went through and add all pictures from Friday. Do I need to go ahead and go all the way through Saturday or can I go ahead and make the purchase for friday and then go come back tomorrow and go through Saturdays pictures.

Thanks

·
Is it Deals Gap time yet?
25 Posts
There doesn't appear to be a limit, and I've downloaded (purchased?) twice already (12 the first time, about 20 the second).

Thanks Shane and everyone that had a part in this.

BTW - here's a strange picture of a real old guy in a Aerostich suit:shake;:):)

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Ummm... I wouldn't call it a ditch... I was 25-30 ft down the mountain! :crash

Blah blah.... No more standing it up in turns for you... :fact

I can vouch for that. It took four of us plus two flagging traffic, Skeeter in the truck with four rachet straps all tied together by Rory. The damn straps broke four times in mid pull. Nothing like a vertical drop off the side of the mountain. I'm just glad everyone walked away.

:flex:

Two quick questions....

1.) Is there a limit on how many of our own pics we can add to the cart? (Dumb question I know)
2.) Do we need to do it all at once or can I make multiple downloads? For instance I just went through and add all pictures from Friday. Do I need to go ahead and go all the way through Saturday or can I go ahead and make the purchase for friday and then go come back tomorrow and go through Saturdays pictures.

Thanks
Do whatever you want..... lol IE: purchase all at once... Purchase in segments... Download whoever you want (you can even get yourself a fat harley chick if you want)...

At some point Craig will be taking the site off demo mode so I'd suggest getting what you want SOON!

I'll be doing up the article for the year so it would be cool for everyone to post up there favorite pictures from the week to help me source the good stuff...

There doesn't appear to be a limit, and I've downloaded (purchased?) twice already (12 the first time, about 20 the second).

Thanks Shane and everyone that had a part in this.

BTW - here's a strange picture of a real old guy in a Aerostich suit:shake;:):)

·
Super Moderator
21,663 Posts
Um, I'm packing some thick 4WD 20K pound rated tow straps for Kevin next year just in case...

·
No Tread
93 Posts
Server should be good to go again, made a few changes and finally got products and cosmetics fixed. If anyone has any suggestions to make the process easier feel free to let me know. Our goul with this new store is to make the ordering process as easy as possible and automate the downloads so we don't have to physically upload each photo.

Thanks Carry On

121 - 140 of 154 Posts