23,803 Posts

·
I Eat my R1 for Breakfast
184 Posts
definitely not me lol that was Rob I was on the 2012 Raven

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
May have been asked here already. This a yearly thing? 2014 dates?
Yes, this has been a yearly thing during June. We are working on a venue and format for the next event. As soon as we have a lock we will get the word out.

If there is not a full Convention for 2014, there will be at least a handful of the regulars showing up for a few days (actually kind of how the event started in the first place). We'll definitely get that word out as well.

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
1,092 Posts
Yes, this has been a yearly thing during June. We are working on a venue and format for the next event. As soon as we have a lock we will get the word out.

If there is not a full Convention for 2014, there will be at least a handful of the regulars showing up for a few days (actually kind of how the event started in the first place). We'll definitely get that word out as well.
I've always wanted to attend but, it's always the week before Father's Day and that is an extremely busy week for me at work. But, I said no matter what I will attend this year so let's please make it happen.

·
Squid Basher
151 Posts

You can count on myself, Jarrod (R1junkie) and a couple more trucks full of guys coming. We're standing by for details. If it's starting to look like a meet instead of the full blow out, we're going to stay at Iron horse this year. If things don't happen, anyone can hit us up and meet with us there. Make something out of it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

621 - 640 of 656 Posts
About this Discussion
655 Replies
61 Participants
realmccoy1
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing