Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

641 - 656 of 656 Posts

·
Sup
17,466 Posts
Yes, this has been a yearly thing during June. We are working on a venue and format for the next event. As soon as we have a lock we will get the word out.

If there is not a full Convention for 2014, there will be at least a handful of the regulars showing up for a few days (actually kind of how the event started in the first place). We'll definitely get that word out as well.
What's the deal? Poor attendance? Send me a pm if you wish.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
What's the deal? Poor attendance? Send me a pm if you wish.
We're looking into finding a new location due to the size and operating future of Nantahala Village, and Shane is discussing the event open to more people. When it takes nearly a year to iron out these types of details, scheduling a full Convention at this point would be pretty tough to do, unless we were shooting for the November-December time frame.

·
Miguel - LuCkY NJ Officer
2,557 Posts
im interested in making the trip this year, starting a new thread on this ?

·
Sup
17,466 Posts
What he said ... lol are you planning on attending or just commenting .... lol
He's a pretender now... no way he comes all the way from Washington to Deals Gap. :secret:
You sunsabitches know I'd love to make it. I will make another in the future. Somewhere in the middle of the US would be great. Lots a details to sort, mid week track day would be cool, but that's a lot to ask for people already spending money on a vacation. There has to be another spot in the US with tons of great roads to ride within a half hour of a central location.

·
I Eat my R1 for Breakfast
184 Posts
I see no such link

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #655
641 - 656 of 656 Posts
About this Discussion
655 Replies
61 Participants
realmccoy1
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing