Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is always a hot topic. Just got the 2014 r1 and it has the stock exhaust. I wanna change it just dont know which one to choose. Currently thinking about two brothers. Thoughts??:lookatmybuttsmiley:

Attachments

· Registered
2,185 Posts
I know you're new but if you do a quick search you will see there are a million threads about this and they all have 3 things in common
1. TB is not loved on here and you will die a horrible and painful death if you use it
2. You're going to get a million different suggestions
3. BUY GRAVES LINK LOL

· Registered
2,185 Posts
Why is tb showed no love?
I hate TB because my brothers best friends cousins neighbors unlces son had one on his bike and it blew up into a million pieces while it was just sitting there. Took out his 10 lambos and a nice ass bonzai tree.

Joking aside theres nothing wrong with TB and imo its one of the nicest sounding. Like i said, go and search and youll see what i mean. The Akro and graves low mount are easily the best of the best but they aint cheap

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the akro and graves are clearly the nicer pipes but the price is steep on them when tb has a nice sound at a lower cost. I get the whole you get what you pay for but in all honesty im not going to be racing my bike so a little extra hp does not mean awhole lot to me.

· Registered
61 Posts
I know this is always a hot topic. Just got the 2014 r1 and it has the stock exhaust. I wanna change it just dont know which one to choose. Currently thinking about two brothers. Thoughts??:lookatmybuttsmiley:
Trying to understand this, so can you please explain to me why your first choice would be Twobros.

· Registered
61 Posts
They seem to be a good price for a slip on exhaust that has a low rumbling sound to it and not a high pitched whining sound.
Thanks you very much, I have a friend and that was his reason, for me when buying an exhaust my priorities are 1. Performance 2. Aesthetics 3. Sound I create a list of manufacturer base on those criteria, and from there I look at what I can afford.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks you very much, I have a friend and that was his reason, for me when buying an exhaust my priorities are 1. Performance 2. Aesthetics 3. Sound I create a list of manufacturer base on those criteria, and from there I look at what I can afford.
ok thats a good way to look at it. ill have to continue my research. im hoping to have a decision made by friday. Pay day!!!

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey leonitis, if you look a couple posts from the top of todays active topics, gsxrcorey is selling leo vince slip ones for 300 delivered which is a damn good price for slip ons, if your on a budget
hey thanks for the heads up just checked it out. Youtube videos of it sound good. does anybody have it on their bike? Thoughts?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.