Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lucky 13 X/O
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 OFFICIAL LUCKY 13th SQUADRON TRACK THREAD

I know some of us got some great track time in and met some new faces in 2014! Hope this year we can all do more days than last year and there is no better way to do that then getting together with you fellow squad members. The purpose of this thread is to notify other members of the track dates we are attending so that we can meet face to face, have fun, chat, and rip around the track together. We also invite all new or future members and friends to attend those days.

Best way to stay informed is to subscribe to this thread so that you get notified when other members sign up for days.

Post the Track dates you sign up for (or going to sign up for) and I'll keep this updated.

Format is as follows:

Date - Location and Track Name - Club Name - Comments

Helpful Links

Track List with Map

TRACKDAYS

MAY
5/3, 5/4 (Sun, Mon) - Thompson, CT - Tony'sTrackdays - marshdrummer

5/25, 5/26 (Mon, Tues) - Palmer, MA - Tony'sTrackdays - NEW TRACK! WHOO HOO! - marshdrummer

JUNE

JULY
7/12, 7/13 (Mon) - VIR - Tony'sTrackdays - marshdrummer

AUGUST
8/17 (Sun, Mon) - VIR - R1Madman
8/23, 8/24 (Sun, Mon) - Thompson, CT - Tony'sTrackdays - marshdrummer
8/26, 8/27 (Wed, Thu) - NJMP, Millville, NJ - R1Madman

SEPTEMBER
9/7, 9/8 (Mon, Tues) - Palmer, MA - Tony'sTrackdays - marshdrummer

9/27, 9/28 (Sun, Mon) - Thompson, CT - Tony'sTrackdays - marshdrummer

OCTOBER

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
June 8th njmp...anyone?

·
Cray mofo
917 Posts
WHEW!!! NJMP was a blast. I didn't know what I'd been missing all this time. Will def be going back many many times!!! Unfortunately there was a casualty...my gopro...snapped off the bike at some point, never to be found. I shall mourn you, gopro...you had some awesome footage on you :(
Your stupid owner didn't tether you properly!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Miguel - LuCkY NJ Officer
2,557 Posts
november ?

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
oct, there is nothing in nov, only 1st but i cant go. this 2 dates will be my last with TPM
as in oct 11th and 12th

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Sergelol
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing