:jump :jump :jump

·
14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,287 Posts
:sneaky:fork

·
Thread killer...
2,552 Posts
Will only take a couple laps to beat last years first round ;)
LOL! Just 1 lap really...

I like Qatar under the lights, but it is really just a two week warm up to COTA. That's when the real season starts for me. :D I hope the weather cooperates this year. We have been having some strange weather this year. 75F and light wind this year please. :icon_wink:

·
Take the red pill
6,809 Posts
I am 1000 miles from COTA. I have seen 5 GPs at INDY. Is COTA worth the drive??

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Yes. It's the best track and facility in the United States. The track is something to see in person. To understand turn 1 and the elevation you need to be on the ground. Favorite viewing section is the grassy knoll right in front of the last 2 turns.

·
Speed Rules
927 Posts
Geez, Yamaha boys in 8th and 9th after fp3. However only .3sec separates the top 9. Going to be competitive this year.

·
Take the red pill
6,809 Posts
Yep, Yamaha has rear grip problems. And once again, like last year, Honda has it nailed from the start. I hope they can solve it tomorrow. Iannone set his fast time in FP3 on the medium rear (not soft) so Honda, Ducati, and maybe even Crutchlow are gonna be at the front.

·
Speed Rules
927 Posts
Yep, Yamaha has rear grip problems. And once again, like last year, Honda has it nailed from the start. I hope they can solve it tomorrow. Iannone set his fast time in FP3 on the medium rear (not soft) so Honda, Ducati, and maybe even Crutchlow are gonna be at the front.
Yeah they better. But I'm really glad Ianonne is on a good bike now. I hope the Duc can run the distance. I love watching Ianonne fight. I'm hoping this practice is indicative on how the rest of the season will look with a lot of people at the front other than just the same three or four.

·
New and Improved Forum Bitch
4,534 Posts
is motogp still being aired (in the states) on FoxSports1 (FS1)? If so, what time will this weekends race be? I am searching my channel guide and do not see it?! Panic is setting in lol.

My FS1 for Sunday shows:

8:00 amsoil arenacross
9:00 Nascar
10:30 Nascar raceday
12:00 Nascar racing
4:00 FS live
5:00 Nascar
6:00 MLS soccer
8:30 Garbage time
9:00 UFC unleashed
10:00 FS live
11:00 FS live
12:00 FS live

no motogp, but waaaayyy too much nascar crap lol

·
14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,287 Posts
is motogp still being aired (in the states) on FoxSports1 (FS1)? If so, what time will this weekends race be? I am searching my channel guide and do not see it?! Panic is setting in lol.

My FS1 for Sunday shows:

8:00 amsoil arenacross
9:00 Nascar
10:30 Nascar raceday
12:00 Nascar racing
4:00 FS live
5:00 Nascar
6:00 MLS soccer
8:30 Garbage time
9:00 UFC unleashed
10:00 FS live
11:00 FS live
12:00 FS live

no motogp, but waaaayyy too much nascar crap lol

Pretty positive the only place to catch the races this year is with the motogp package to live stream it from their website unfortunately. Racing just doesn't have the following in the states. Outside of Nascar of course.

1 - 20 of 1453 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.