Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Dropped my Bike off at Motorcycle Mad in Brendale Brisbane.
I had a FTECU flash mail order before I took the bike in. The tune is seen at 182Hp. Stock factory map that was flashed over the FTECU software ran 185Hp.... and the custom map ended up being 196.2Hp. I believe I am the first in Australia if not the World other than Justin from Woolich himself to have the ECU flash using the Woolich Racing software.

My HP figures are using what a Popular Dyno setting, these are non-true dyno readings. You will see a "BrandX" next to the reading. Estimated Flywheel Hp, there are some tuners that will pass this off as RWHP, but it is not.

I have listed my True RWHP, it made 157.4Rwhp stock, and pushed out to 167Rwhp after the tune. Showing around a 29Hp loss in the drive train.
I may be able to get more Hp if I change the airfilter, and chained to a 520 conversion.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Installed a few bits and pieces lately.

Yamaha Endurance Screen.

Monkey Bone Lever guards.

Sprint Filter P08.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Installed YART rearsets. Loving how grippy they are. Even got a signed Broc Parkes knee slider from Suzuka 8hour.

·
Gian11
1,576 Posts
Can`t see pics anymore... I´m about to pull the trigger on the YART rearsets but will be getting their current EWC bikes heelplates with them. Wondering if you could use them with the oem hanger for the oem exhausts or if they had the possibility of attaching a shorty exhaust like the austin racing. I can`t tell from the pics of their website.

Can you help?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Can`t see pics anymore... I´m about to pull the trigger on the YART rearsets but will be getting their current EWC bikes heelplates with them. Wondering if you could use them with the oem hanger for the oem exhausts or if they had the possibility of attaching a shorty exhaust like the austin racing. I can`t tell from the pics of their website.

Can you help?
I had to get Mandy to send out another exhaust hanger.
They come with an exhaust hanger but you have to specify what exhaust you have.
The one they do have as standard is for the Akra full exhaust.

As for the shorty exhaust, I have no clue truth be told.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts