Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

341 - 357 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I went to trade in my 07 for a 15 yesterday at North County HOM in Vista, CA. They tried to tell me $19,000 out the door... LOL! NOPE!
Damn, that's more than Chaparral quoted me and I thought they were ridiculous. I would have laughed all the way out the door.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Damn, that's more than Chaparral quoted me and I thought they were ridiculous. I would have laughed all the way out the door.
Yeah they were like having orgasms over my bike but when it came to business they were like, "Yeah I don't know man we can give you $4,700 for the trade in but that's helping you out, we're going to have to put at LEAST $2,000 into it before it goes on the showroom floor."

I let them do their talk and keep their hopes up of me returning but long story short, I will not be going back (unless I'm buying maintenance shit from them such as engine ice or lube lol

·
2015 R1, 2008 R6
444 Posts
Dont expect much for your trade in. I would try to sell it outright for $6000 depending on miles. Only trade it in if you cant sell it outright. You will not get good value. 07-08 were tough years for R1's they didnt sell/race well. Hope you find a better deal though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Picked up my 2016 R1M for $20,900!

After fees & handling costs and what not, totaled up to $23,835.90

D

·
0 Posts
17000 OTD. No wonder they didnt hassle i thought i was getting a deal. Oh well, Story of my life.:boobies

·
Faw Q, Pay me!
3,843 Posts
I paid $14,900 plus tax. Total was $16,418.24 OTD. I was in a pricing war with local dealer trying to match Miller's. I was set to drive to PA and they called and said some shit like...It'll cost you roughly $200 in gas to drive to PA and back, so are you willing to pay $200 over his cost to buy locally". I said **** it...took them check and took my bike.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just got off the phone with Millers Motorsports and plopped down a deposit on a 2016 R1M.Picking it up next week. My out the door price after taxes,tags,etc. is $21025. Ain't nobody gonna beat Ernie!!
After Sales tax? Wow? Sweet deal. So what's the price before sales tax? Maybe I need to go beat up my dealer some more.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got mine from Fun Bike Center

Talk to Natasha Roussou and mention the SD Riders Facebook page, or tell her Dom sent you

She was able to save me $1,180 off MSRP

·
My R1 is my Pacemaker
567 Posts
Put a deposit on a 2017 R1M at Millers beginning of this month... 19,949....$20,051 out the door... Long ass wait...not going to see it till April....that kills me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
23,878 Posts
Was that what you either paid cash or financed or was that without taxes?
Late reply... I was just going through this to see what others were paying for their 16 r1.

This was my OTD price. It included my tax, title & tags back here in Michigan. I left Millers with my new 15 r1 for $14345. See my invoice below.

341 - 357 of 357 Posts