Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off this is a great forum been reading it for a while.
I've been racing R1s for quiet awhile first off I had an 04 full SBK motor she was my baby.
Couple of years ago I switched to the 09 R1 again with a full SBK motor still have that one.
But after I get some laps on my husbands new R1 maybe that one will be up for sale. :)
My husbands been racing ZX10s at various levels for a few years this year he switched to the new R1.
We received our R1 recently after this coming weekend we'll be switching it to race trim as we go I'll post some pics on here and he's also posting on his race page on fb if you want to follow.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Porter-racing/102038609924281

· Live 2 Ride
77 Posts
Right on. Thanks for the link/info on your guys fb page. Best of luck this year racing.

· 14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,358 Posts
I heard that Shane guy at Graves is all knowing....
:bsflag:

Good luck this season! Read the facebook page last night on the first ride of the bike. I'll be following along! Keep up the good work :33:

· performance first
2,937 Posts
Subscribed. Following your fb page. Best of luck. Oh you can't go wrong with graves period.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· 14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,358 Posts
That Graves sure is sexy!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.