- same tires: Michelin (slick, rain and new introduction odf intermediate)Nice and I heard them say that everyone are running the same tires, no more open class
Nice hopefully it gives everyone a good go at top spots- same tires: Michelin (slick, rain and new introduction odf intermediate)
- unified electronic: Marelli
- same amount of gasoline: 22 litres
- number of engines are still different, but not much: 7 for standard, 9 for concession teams (devs without podiums: Suzuki, Aprilia)
and now let just see when JL rumors about leaving Yamaha are confirmed!Rossi and Yamaha just announced contract extension for 2017 and 2018. Hells yeah 😎
Maverick Vinales or Aleix Espargaro would be a good choice I think, both are talented and would love to see them on an M1. AEsp contract ends in 2017. Petrucci would be nice too. http://www.totalsportek.com/motogp/riders-salaries/.and now let just see when JL rumors about leaving Yamaha are confirmed!
Who do you like to see next to VR46 in the next two years?
Smith? Petrux (I don't think he'll leave Ducati)? Maverick?
Maybe...maybe not.Jorge isn't going anywhere. Yamaha isn't going to let go of the 2016 champ.
Ducati denied offering Lorenzo a contract and even used the word "pissed" about the rumor being spread. They said they're happy with their current riders.Maybe...maybe not.
1. JL was interested to renew before Qatar (probably playing the card on the title for a step increase), Yamaha said not so soon;
2. JL already had a fight to renew 2 years ago: about the compensation;
3. Rumors are Ducati is pushing with money to have him. A point he certainly likes. And he would work with his old chief from Aprilia (Dall'Igna);
4. last, but not least...VR has surprisingly renewed before Qatar race...and it's not a mystery JL disliked Yamaha tone during the end of last season.
I'd like to see how he performs on a different manufacturer ride.
didn't eve notice there were two of them...I guess my thread didn't suffice for the 2016 season?
from the audience noise when they announced raider names before Q2: "Yeahhh for VR, Boooo for JL" ...didn't see a lot like that :grin2:He's got to jump on something, especially after the black eye he gave the entire series last year. The Doctor lost a lot of respect from a lot of fans.