Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 1517 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,661 Posts
The Ducati's look good this year. I wonder if Stoner will get back on one to race in the near future? I say yes...

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Screenshot from the press conference hehe...😈

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Screenshot from the press conference hehe...😈
JL can win all the races, titles or poles he want, but he will always be remembered as "Mister Pleasantness" :serious:

There are true sportsmen who do not fear to publicly admit they were not strong enough on that particular day, who when they go back to the pit work to debrief their team after cheering the fans
... then there are people who when wins celebrates arrogantly acting superiors and when they loose they point to the helmet, the weather, the tires, the moisture...or the other riders who purposely conspired against during practice and race.

I can't take him anymore...I had enough of his friend Max Biaggi longtime ago...now him. And he's also boring to watch when he races although being effective.

<rant off/>

·
Registered
340 Posts
I was sad to read Bradley was leaving Yamaha, but it's good to see some other factory values him, because Tech3 and Yamaha clearly never did.
I'm pretty happy to see him on a factory bike too, I believe he deserves it.
Hard worker, never over the line.

Couldn't understand why the team was still pushing the Espargaro brothers like they are the top guns of the future.

·
Thread killer...
2,552 Posts
F Whoregay. I already like the changes this year, JL didn't disappear until the very end, and even then he wasn't way far ahead. There's going to be some good racing for once this year me thinks.

Jorge finished forth last year. I would say he improved this time around. I am very surprised by the Honda's so far. I thought they would be closer. It is going to be a long year for them if they don't come to grips (literally) with the electronics.

·
The Poe Poe!
637 Posts
Master class performance from Lorenzo. Idiots boo him.
The Boos weren't for his riding. It's because he's douche bag!!

I Boo douche bags!! I'm not an idiot. Just ask me. I'll tell ya!

LOL

·
Registered
571 Posts
OK, glad for u. But what makes Lorenzo a douchebag in your mind? 'Cos he's faster than Rossi and beats him most often?
Because he has a soft ego and crumbles the second anything doesn't go perfectly. Because he inserted himself into the Rossi/Marquez debacle last year with no reason what-so-ever. Even if he had an opinion, for the respect of his teammate, he should have kept his mouth shut.

·
The Poe Poe!
637 Posts
OK, glad for u. But what makes Lorenzo a douchebag in your mind? 'Cos he's faster than Rossi and beats him most often?
If you watched and kept up with Moto GP and the riders for any length of time and don't understand why I say that, then there's really no point in me trying to explain it.

We will just agree to disagree and go forth and watch the rest of the season.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I am pissed that freakin fox sports 1 didn't air the race.

Now I have to hunt on to find what station is going to air the race here in the US.

·
Crossed Up
1,601 Posts
If you watched and kept up with Moto GP and the riders for any length of time and don't understand why I say that, then there's really no point in me trying to explain it.

We will just agree to disagree and go forth and watch the rest of the season.
Id say Jorge is definitely a cheeseball, but I wouldn't go as far as douchebag. His celebrations are tacky as all hell, and he definitely does make too many excuses when he can't finish at the front, but I wouldn't be as harsh as to call him a douchebag. Casey Stoner.... Now THERE is a douchebag...

All sports need all kinds, to keep them interesting though. If everyone was like Rossi it would still get boring.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Well, to be fair. Rossi can also be called a douche in his earlier years. Hahaha.

Dude made hella contact. I for one is not a fan of JLo but I will give it to him for being freakin fast and consistent.

Still Rossi FTW.

61 - 80 of 1517 Posts