Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1481 - 1500 of 1517 Posts

·
Venom X/O
23,270 Posts
Makes me think that Rossi would be winning the championship this season if it wasn't for his bike blowing up.
Possibly, but if the standings were closer, I don't think MM would be as aggressive. I think he'd ride more reserved and go for the points

·
Crossed Up
1,601 Posts
Possibly, but if the standings were closer, I don't think MM would be as aggressive. I think he'd ride more reserved and go for the wins
How does that make sense?

Riding more reserved to keep it on 2 wheels? Sure.

Riding more reserved to take the wins? Wat?

·
The Poe Poe!
645 Posts
Moto 3 was crazy!! lol Poor riders.

VERY happy for Dovi and Rossi. Dovi deserved that win. Too bad Rossi's tire had issue, but either way, Dovi rode great.

So happy Rossi wrapped up 2nd in points too.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Moto 3 was crazy!! lol Poor riders.

VERY happy for Dovi and Rossi. Dovi deserved that win. Too bad Rossi's tire had issue, but either way, Dovi rode great.

So happy Rossi wrapped up 2nd in points too.

Was it his tire? My DVR cut off right after the finish. During the race it seemed more the brakes fading. A few zoomed in corners his lever was all the way down. Running the steel rotors without the cooling vents like Dovi was...

·
The Poe Poe!
645 Posts
Was it his tire? My DVR cut off right after the finish. During the race it seemed more the brakes fading. A few zoomed in corners his lever was all the way down. Running the steel rotors without the cooling vents like Dovi was...
He stated in the post race interview that he had trouble with the front tire and had a couple of serious moments and had to slow down. The shots they were showing of his brake lever did not look as severe as some stated. He uses all four fingers and was covering it up but I really don't think that was the issue.

·
Venom X/O
23,270 Posts
How does that make sense?

Riding more reserved to keep it on 2 wheels? Sure.

Riding more reserved to take the wins? Wat?
I assume he means go for the points...
Yea, exactly what I meant. This on-call shift has me working like a dog :lol. Thanks for the zombie :)

1481 - 1500 of 1517 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.