Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,

i see prices of $13,999 on cycletrader for the 2016 R1.

do people think this is about as low as it is going to go?

Thanks,
Walt

Eating up squids in my sleep
I just paid 14,500 for my new 2016 in Baltimore, MD. With tax and tags, 16,200..

The ones your seeing 13,999 are most likely the "s" version. I did not get the "s" version. Its up for debate on many other threads what ones better, but I will leave my .02 out of it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
thanks.

the price is even lower in california.

anyone ever shipped a motorcycle from a dealer and was it ok? what company did you use?

thanks,
Walt

Registered
I just paid 14,500 for my new 2016 in Baltimore, MD. With tax and tags, 16,200..

The ones your seeing 13,999 are most likely the "s" version. I did not get the "s" version. Its up for debate on many other threads what ones better, but I will leave my .02 out of it.

The R1S' should be around $12,999 brand new. I've seen a few in the $10k's, which I would consider a good deal unless you really wanted the standard R1.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
can you tell me where you see the R1S' in the $10's?

I don't see any on cycletrader.

thanks,
Walt

Registered
can you tell me where you see the R1S' in the $10's?

I don't see any on cycletrader.

thanks,

Walt

Someone was selling a grey 2016 on here tastefully modded for $10,800 in Philly, and I've seen another slightly used on Cycletrader in the same range thats sold now. If you keep an eye out for them, they do pop up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
SpikeRR
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing