Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allow me to start the shenanigans...

Michigan - OTD = $15,880.00

I'm just wonderin' what the amount of currency, the general population is dropping to acquire these immaculate machines.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought it today and it's been in the garage getting a lift.
New levers,
Full Exhaust,
Rear Sets,
Eliminator,
3D Printed blinker brackets,

·
Registered
232 Posts
Why not just post the sale price of the motorcycle? Tax and license can vary greatly state to state.

Just sayin'!

·
The law is grey
978 Posts
Unless you purchase your bike out of state, you will pay the tax, tag, title, and documentation fee's at the dealer. In fact most lump those into their amount financed. So to keep things in perspective and uniform, posting what you paid total for the bike is helpful.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Ill let you know what the exact price is but bought the bike from Romney and it was 14650....im expecting tax and tags here in nj to run me about 1200 give or take 50 bucks so total should be 15850 OTD all fees.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
232 Posts
He did... $14999. :shake
My post was to the OP.

Some states do not have sales tax on vehicles, some pay huge sales tax, so it will affect the OTD price greatly.

If the OP wants total with tax and license, fine by me, but I think the price one paid for just the motorcycle would be a better reference.

When ever I have bought a new bike I didn't want the dealer to include tax and license in the price, I know I have to pay it no matter where I buy the bike from.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program.

·
Super Moderator
23,968 Posts
My post was to the OP.
Then you should of did this...

Allow me to start the shenanigans...

Michigan - OTD = $15,880.00

I'm just wonderin' what the amount of currency, the general population is dropping to acquire these immaculate machines.
Why not just post the sale price of the motorcycle? Tax and license can vary greatly state to state.

Just sayin'!

·
Registered
268 Posts
So just registered mine yesterday herea the totals....
Bike- 14650
Reg, tax, tags- 1150
Total- 15800
Bought the bike from Romney Cycles in West Virginia all taxes and reg was done in NJ.

·
The law is grey
978 Posts
A friend of mine just reserved the first blue/silver at a local dealer. He is paying $18,000 otd. Which includes tax, new FL tag, title fee's, documentation fee's, and prep bs charges.

Sucks when you buy a current year model in the beginning of the year. Another friend of mine bought a 2015 R1 towards the end of the year from the same dealer and got a few hundred under $17,000.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I tried. Even offered to lend my trailer. Dealers around here wouldn't come close to millers. I could get a left over 2015 for what millers is selling a 2016 for.
Same here with romney. I originally went with millers hut romney could get it for me a month sooner so just went with them. They are both good dealers and were pretty close to same distance from me. Either one you cant go wrong with.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts