Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 804 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just love this sport and am a big fan of Rossi. I used to hate Rossi's rivals in the early 2000s but the more I like this sport, the more I enjoy rivalry, dramas, battles, and shows. And now, hatred's gone and things get more exciting. I'm happy that I don't hate anyone on the grid who threats Rossi because I finally admitted that Rossi was not the only greatest rider on earth. This led me to another level of joy watching this sport.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Yeah, it's not much fun without competition. Could be a good season, especially if JLo can win some races.

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

·
The Poe Poe!
637 Posts
I'm all for good battles, competition, and rivalry, but I can't support anyone like JLo with his past attitude, actions, and whinning. If you're not a "good person", no amount of skill can get me to like you! He's about the only one I truly despise and don't want to see do well.

Everyone else I'm fairly good with. I still think MM jacked with Rossi back a couple of years ago and probably cost him #10, in favor of the fellow spaniard JLo, but he at least has a decent personality.

·
Banned
522 Posts
I'm all for good battles, competition, and rivalry, but I can't support anyone like JLo with his past attitude, actions, and whinning. If you're not a "good person", no amount of skill can get me to like you! He's about the only one I truly despise and don't want to see do well.

Everyone else I'm fairly good with. I still think MM jacked with Rossi back a couple of years ago and probably cost him #10, in favor of the fellow spaniard JLo, but he at least has a decent personality.
You say you can't support a person like Lorenzo because of his attitude, actions, and whining. Which leads you to conclude he is not a good person and lacks a decency. The same case can be made about Trump, yet he enjoys plenty of support from members on this forum. :sing:

·
Venom X/O
23,230 Posts
You say you can't support a person like Lorenzo because of his attitude, actions, and whining. Which leads you to conclude he is not a good person and lacks a decency. The same case can be made about Trump, yet he enjoys plenty of support from members on this forum. :sing:
Stay on topic snowflake

·
Twisty Roads for me!
859 Posts
JLo is a Snake!!! Can't stand that guy.

Stan

·
wanna B on the Track
1,041 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
LOL. I don't think even Rossi believes that now!

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

·
The Poe Poe!
637 Posts
Okay..lol
Let me add a few things then.

JLo winning races (or any sports, tv, hollywood, figure, etc.) have NO baring on my life or anyones lives beside his own and his sponsors. All already rich enough.

Trump (Whom I support completely) is trying to SAVE our country from the former Terrorist Obama and THANK GOD he won against the Freakin CRIMINAL Hillary!!!!

Trumps personel life as a man and they way he talks has ZERO to do with how well he can lead, fix, and save this country from the crazy A$$ Liberals / Democrats (whom are mostly criminals... in fact most politicians are criminals). Trump isn't a typical politician or one at all, and that's why we hired him to do the job of trying to get our country back on track.

So, my point still stands about JLo and anybody else who is just lining their own pockets and doing nothing to help society. And Yes, Rossi and others fall into that category, but they know to act and conduct themselves as a pro athlete / sports figure.

·
If you ain't first your last
172 Posts
How did trump get pulled into this lol and I find it funny how people always express their views on trump about how he talks, or Presents himself, they usually sound just like him or worse. I support him in his ideas, not so much his presentation but everybody is overly sensitive about everything so it's entertaining to me. As for JLO his worst day at work would still beat my best any day. I couldn't imagine doing what I loved and being anything less than extatic every day. But I guess he doesn't know anything different.

·
Registered
365 Posts
How did trump get pulled into this lol and I find it funny how people always express their views on trump about how he talks, or Presents himself, they usually sound just like him or worse. I support him in his ideas, not so much his presentation but everybody is overly sensitive about everything so it's entertaining to me. As for JLO his worst day at work would still beat my best any day. I couldn't imagine doing what I loved and being anything less than extatic every day. But I guess he doesn't know anything different.

Except that JLO never seems happy, just more of a dick!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
I miss my R1
2,984 Posts
Yeah I gotta say I'm disappointed with their coverage of the tests this year as well... It's nice they've got the commentary team working, but I want to see more of the bikes running on track.

81 - 100 of 804 Posts