Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

201 - 220 of 349 Posts

·
Just Me.
229 Posts
As far as MM blowing it, I have some conspiracy theories - you know ratings, action, expected results, technology, etc. I'll leave them in the basement somewhere in a cardboard box.

On another page, who's going to be challenging Marques at Jerez. I forcast the usual suspects depending on tire conservation - you know Dovi, Rossi, posssibly Crutchlow, Rins, and Miller. Anyone see any of the younger up-and-comers running in podium poositions with #93 - Bags, Oli, Morbidelli, Quartararo?

·
Take the red pill
6,798 Posts
Why is Honda doing a Ben Spies to JLo???

:corn :fruit: :grin2:
Yorga is a f'in mental case and then some. But he's fast when the bike is modified to his riding style and he feels gel'd with it. Look what he did on the Ducati. Nothing, nothing, then bam, he hits some races where not even Marquez can keep up with him. He can be the fastest guy in the world on his day. He is still recovering from a broken scaphoid and has broken ribs to boot. The scaphoid injury is what is holding him up. He's been riding injured 100% so far in 2019, and the bike is new to him.

·
wanna B on the Track
1,041 Posts
Yorga is a f'in mental case and then some. But he's fast when the bike is modified to his riding style and he feels gel'd with it. Look what he did on the Ducati. Nothing, nothing, then bam, he hits some races where not even Marquez can keep up with him. He can be the fastest guy in the world on his day. He is still recovering from a broken scaphoid and has broken ribs to boot. The scaphoid injury is what is holding him up. He's been riding injured 100% so far in 2019, and the bike is new to him.

I'm not even referring to the fact that his bvike has to be almost perfect for him to perform... But that his bike has a tech issue each race.

·
The Poe Poe!
637 Posts
If you've not seen it, It's worth the Watch!!

Much respect to Dani !!

·
Take the red pill
6,798 Posts
It was said best by his physio guy. Dude's body was like a child's. He goes down and things break badly. He was a royal prick in 2006. But I was happy to see him mature after a few years and become one of the humblest people in the paddock.

Press conference tomorrow. Finally another race and back on European soil!

·
The Poe Poe!
637 Posts
Franko is one Smooth MF'r isn't he? lol
His demeanor in the PC was just "chill"

Hope Rossi can pull out his usual Sunday tricks for a good showing.

201 - 220 of 349 Posts