Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
321 - 340 of 387 Posts
Opinions vary

I personally don’t think he had time to even notice that slide before he had his mistake. Either way, the result is the result and they are the ones getting paid millions.

Reactions: tory ii
and one of the announcers said Fabio "had a rookie mistake". the best announcers are on motoaamerica. they were racers too. San Bernadino next

MM is such a punk. His following games are getting old.
Bravo to VR for standing him up.

I laughed when MM follows VR then makes a bad pass ... but when VR goes back past him..I dont know what he was thinking.. ask him
HAHAHA

my turn:
it 9:45 am here.

awesome ! Espargaro 2nd on the grid ! ?

Iannone last; oh man. c'mon Aprilia.

Fabio better not crash again …

I always think it wery difficult to predict the winners because so many can win on any given day; they all good riders. hat tip to Espargaro...

Great race. So good to see Rossi beaten by 2 Yamahas, including one with a detuned engine ridden by a rookie :LOL:. Even better to see Marquez win at Rossi's home race and rub his fans' noses in it. Beautiful ending to the weekend especially after Rossi was being a twat in qualifying.

This pos only comes around when MM doesn't something to Rossi.... smh.

Rossi's green was very hard for him to detect and probably thought it was worth continuing. MM on the other hand was WAY outside in green. He KNEW he should've pulled up.

Wow Mysterman... you're "surprised" that a younger, hungrier, probably more fit rider on VERY similar equipment beat a 40 year old, 9 time champ, with several injuries over the years, rider?? Get a life dude.

No, dimwit, I said it was good to see. There's nothing surprising about Rossi losing to his team mate and a rookie.

Rossi's green was very hard for him to detect and probably thought it was worth continuing
BS. He would have known. Every rider would. He was being a giant POS and deserved to get beaten at his home race by Marc, his team mate, and a rookie. Poetic justice.

321 - 340 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.