Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 335 Posts

·
223 Posts

·
The Poe Poe!
637 Posts
That 40 year old man sure is washed up!!! lol

And Yes, JLO was having a Love Affair with that freakin "Sucker" in the P.C. lolol

·
The Poe Poe!
637 Posts
I have a random / off topic question.

Does anybody know why my Avatar (and looks like others) have vanished? Been gone for a while.
Just tried to upload a new one and it won't let me. Doesn't even respond like normal either. It just acts like nothing happened when I hit save changes. Goes right back to same screen.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Man Rossi (or more likely, his setup) fell apart between FP1 and FP2... Can't believe how much the Hondas are owning the speedtraps.
well, its practice, hopefully he is just trying a different setup, hopefully
pardon my ignorance here, i really dont know if these guys come into the weekend committed on the bike set up or if they are just starting to tweek it for that specific track Thursday and friday
in Moto GP i am assuming they get on track on Thursday
hell, i guess i wonder that same about after qualifying, do they(can they) mess with it before the race?
from my childhood going to indianapolis for champ cars , they had "carburetion day" (i think it was called) and i believe that was the last time the rules let them drive/touch the car until race day
unfortunately, dad was into cars and i didnt get into moto racing until a few years ago
cant wait for Sunday though!

·
I miss my R1
2,977 Posts
Well that's likely the worst qualifying for Rossi I've seen since I started watching in 2013, hope he can pull out some magic for tomorrow.

Good job by Maverick and great job by the rookie Quartararo

·
The Poe Poe!
637 Posts
Disappointing to VR struggle. But with all the others doing so well, I'm on board for the "Anybody but Marquez" Season!!

The rookies are looking Good!!

·
“Rhinestone Cowboy” MF Doom
10,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
The Rookies are looking damn good.

The paint on the Mission Winnow Ducati’s and Red Bull Tech 3 KTMs look the best.

I think VR got it this year unless FQ or FM hunt him down. Those guys look promising.

Honda, Ducati, and Yamaha bikes (in that order) are strong.

·
wanna B on the Track
1,038 Posts
Anyone catch why they are racing at sunset and not the normal time. ??

I heard the riders weren't happy about it . Watching the sun go down during moto 3 was cool though

81 - 100 of 335 Posts
About this Discussion
334 Replies
27 Participants
Mysteryman
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing