Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
wanna B on the Track
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look like #19 is set to be a fly in the ointment, monkey in the wrench, pain in the ass ...:rock

·
OUR12!
76 Posts
Anyone know how I can watch this on TV/Stream in the US? without buying a sub (I already have a sub for motogp and its getting expensive).

Thanks

·
wanna B on the Track
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone know how I can watch this on TV/Stream in the US? without buying a sub (I already have a sub for motogp and its getting expensive).

Thanks

My buddies are using an app called FuboTV I haven't tried it. I use a jailbroke firestick

·
kickin' at the darkness
10,091 Posts
Might need to sub to the wsbk streaming service this year.
my very thoughts exactly.. i started to look into whats available as i no longer have a 'cable' provider.. dont care whats on TV :fruit:

·
Speed Rules
927 Posts
Might need to sub to the wsbk streaming service this year.
Yeah I did. I had been interested when I heard Bautista was heading to WSBK. I've always liked him since his younger Motogp days. When I saw him going as fast as he was in the first couple practices I went ahead and resubbed. I was getting tired of seeing Kawasaki stomping everyone. It made races boring and I hate Rea.

I want to see Rea get smoked this year by Bautista since he's always saying he would never consider Motogp unless he got a factory ride, since he thinks he "deserves" it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yeah I did. I had been interested when I heard Bautista was heading to WSBK. I've always liked him since his younger Motogp days. When I saw him going as fast as he was in the first couple practices I went ahead and resubbed. I was getting tired of seeing Kawasaki stomping everyone. It made races boring and I hate Rea.

I want to see Rea get smoked this year by Bautista since he's always saying he would never consider Motogp unless he got a factory ride, since he thinks he "deserves" it.
My thoughts exactly. I just subbed today.

·
I miss my R1
2,993 Posts
It's interesting to watch how depressed Johnny Rea seems after pretty much every session since Bautista and the V4R have joined the paddock... I like the guy a lot but you can tell it's really affecting him for someone else to be grabbing all the headlines.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts