Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

181 - 200 of 789 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Do you even ride bro??
Poor Rossi fanboys always looking to get personal when someone points out that their washed-up idol is and has been washed-up.

Yes, I ride. 2 bikes as a matter of fact '16 R1 60th Ed. and a '17 RSV4. Also, have a 2020 CBR-R on deposit. I'd be happy to give you a few lessons at Chuckwalla, or Buttonwillow son.

Attachments

·
wanna B on the Track
1,140 Posts
Who JLo. ?? The guy who finishes 20th on the best bike on the grid ??

·
Venom X/O
24,232 Posts
Poor Rossi fanboys always looking to get personal when someone points out that their washed-up idol is and has been washed-up.

Yes, I ride. 2 bikes as a matter of fact '16 R1 60th Ed. and a '17 RSV4. Also, have a 2020 CBR-R on deposit. I'd be happy to give you a few lessons at Chuckwalla, or Buttonwillow son.
You aren’t handing out lessons

·
Registered
2017 R1M
646 Posts

no thanks . You must really suck if you think Rossi can’t ride....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Who JLo. ?? The guy who finishes 20th on the best bike on the grid ??
I bet Rossi is sweating bullets if he was hoping to continue racing with Petronas after he's dumped by the factory team at the end of the upcoming season. JL is easily the better choice for replacing FQ. I'm sure Aprilia would welcome him with open arms. His current 'competitiveness' is on par with their bikes level of performance.

·
Registered
79 Posts
How fucking sweet. His seat got given to the rookie! hahahahaha.
Looking forward to a season of Rossi getting pumped even harder than FatSwole likes it in his flabby ass :LOL:
Agreed!

Rossi has been petering around for several years now with absolutely ZERO chance of winning a title. After being dispatched by JL in 2010, pummeled by then-rookie MM in '13 - '14, and finally buckling under the pressure of being closed down by JL in '15 it more than obvious he's the wrong choice for any factory team hoping to feature in the championship battle.

HAHAHAHA Bullshit. Yamaha made the call, and it was the right one. Fabio is the future, and Rossi - like your fat, cholestoral clogged body - is the past.

But it's very, very amusing and sweet watching you pretend like your love interest didn't just have his seat taken away. Don't worry, maybe you can go to COTA and give him a seat on your lap? Warn him about your erect micropenis first, because he'll be used to larger ones that yours.
Agreed!

Clearly a 'jump' before you getting 'pushed' face-saving P.R. move.

·
An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
610 Posts
Yeah, another keyboard warrier Everything you say changes nothing history has laid, in concrete I might add. Just like the Stars and Bars. As long as it lives on in hearts, it lives. There is no if, ands, or buts. My friend, you can argue all you want, but it does not change the fact, Marquez is just following in Rossi's footsteps. You hear me, Rossi's footsteps. Marquez is just the next punk to come along.

·
Take the red pill
6,897 Posts
Times:
PosNoRiderBikeTimeDiffPrev
126Dani PedrosaKTM RC162:00.625
251Michele PirroDucati GP202:00.6420.0170.017
350Sylvain GuintoliSuzuki GSX-RR2:01.2200.5950.578
473Alex MárquezHonda RC213V2:01.3170.6920.097
533Brad BinderKTM RC162:01.6160.9910.299
66Stefan BradlHonda RC213V2:01.6371.0120.021
738Bradley SmithAprilia RS-GP2:02.7602.1351.123
832Lorenzo SavadoriAprilia RS-GP2:04.8884.2632.128

Day 1 of the Sepang test (shakedown) by the test riders. Lorenzo makes his test rider debut tomorrow morning.

·
me r1 to eats P***y
3,522 Posts
will never understand how so many people hate on greatness, has to say something about how they see their own place in life

been an absolute blast watching Rossi's career and while yes he is at the end of it, the man will go down as one of the if not the best motorcycle racer ever.

really excited to see this year play out, would be nice to not have the championship decided 4 races before the season is over

·
The Poe Poe!
689 Posts
HAHAHAHA Bullshit. Yamaha made the call, and it was the right one. Fabio is the future, and Rossi - like your fat, cholestoral clogged body - is the past.

But it's very, very amusing and sweet watching you pretend like your love interest didn't just have his seat taken away. Don't worry, maybe you can go to COTA and give him a seat on your lap? Warn him about your erect micropenis first, because he'll be used to larger ones that yours.
First off.. you Sure do talk about my body very often... You must secretly be a homo and just love what you see. A still muscular 48 year 6' 2" 270 lbs. stud!!! :)
If you're jealous just say so man. lol. Or if you wanna square off, just say when. OR, just stay behind that keyboard in your Mom's basement. Up to you Junior!

Secondly, If you watched the press conference today by Yamaha and the rider, you'll have seen & heard the TRUTH!!! Rossi CHOSE to do this and show unmatched humility about his decision to wait to see if he can be competitive with this new bike.

Rossi showed why he's truly to be respected and held as the True GOAT!! His class is lost on freaking Toolbags like you and PK. People typically dog on others for a few reasons. They're jealous of them, want to be like them, and / or intimidated by them, or all the above. You and PK dog on Rossi and NEVER give him credit for what he's done in this sport and FOR the sport.

I dog on Marquez, NOT because I can't appreciate his skill, but for his actions as a person, on and off track. However, I give him credit for his performances. I could just care less to about him as a person and I extend that same thought process to you and PK and the likes.

Poke all the fun you want at me son.. It's easy to do from the keyboard. I'll even post a pic of my "FAT A$$" for you. Boy, I sure am FAT :) And Yes, the Porsche 911 Turbo S is mine. Haters gonna Hate.

Reactions: Gwithian

·
Take the red pill
6,897 Posts
It came out today during the Yamaha press conference. Valentino Rossi pushed Yamaha and Lin Jarvis to sign Lorenzo as test rider. He told them to dismiss his results on the Honda. And said Jorge, after one day on the M1, would be back to normal.

So you stupid F’in haters that keep bitching, s t f u. All the while Valentino was saying this in the press conference, Jorge was nodding yes.

You could see a Lorenzo/Rossi Petronas team in 2021.

·
Registered
146 Posts
You could see a Lorenzo/Rossi Petronas team in 2021.
That would be good ... there is a lot of life left in Rossi and he still has the passion.

I consider myself very lucky to have been able to watch Rossi throughout his career, he still has a hell of a lot more to give to MotoGP... and I for one applaud what he has achieved to date and look forward to what’s yet to come

it’s not over until the fat lady sings ... and I can’t see any fat ladies singing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
79 Posts
Rossi as a Junior team rider, or second-tier factory team rider (KTM, or Aprilia) is exactly what his 'competitiveness' warrants. The very fact that a rookie on a lower spec bike, with a fraction of the support, could unequivocally OUT CLASSE Rossi is undeniable proof.

The bike despite its shortcomings is still a potent weapon (In a truly competitive rider's hands) capable of scoring podiums, starting from the front row and challenging for wins against the longer-legged Honda and Ducatis.

The Yamaha factory team ridding itself of a 'weak' rider was the right call and gives them the best chance for success moving forward. At the same time, Rossi is free to resume his 'fun' battling similarly equipped riders for top 5's.

181 - 200 of 789 Posts