Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

201 - 220 of 257 Posts

·
The Poe Poe!
669 Posts
Testing times..

MM and VR are 9th and 10th respectively... Hmmm. I guess MM should RETIRE to, huh??

SMDH

·
The Poe Poe!
669 Posts
How about DP 3rd in lap times on a KTM.

Looks like everyone has made improvements.

Crutchlow saying the Honda motor is better but front end is worse.

Yamaha still in search of more speed, even though the bike is better.

·
If speed kills quit taking it
1,640 Posts
Dani is - and always has been - a wicked little rider. I think that if the MotoGP schedule hadn't been so punishing and he'd had more time to recover from his (frequent) injuries, he would have had a title or two under his belt. I've got mad respect for him.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Testing times..

MM and VR are 9th and 10th respectively... Hmmm. I guess MM should RETIRE to, huh??

SMDH
He could... Especially after the way he demolished the field (including your hero) last season. The best part is MM could go and ride for any team he wants. Meanwhile, Rossi is hoping and praying for a position in the 'B' squad. LOL

·
The Poe Poe!
669 Posts
Hmmm.. End of Day 3 and Rossi is 5th. Only 2 1/10th off top. First time in the 58's. 2nd fastest Yamaha rider.

Well... Yeah, I guess he should Retire!!! lol

2 tenths from the kid that's 20+ years younger, hungrier, and on the same spec bike.

Yeah, y'all haters are real SMART calling for the end to a Legend. lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hmmm.. End of Day 3 and Rossi is 5th. Only 2 1/10th off top. First time in the 58's. 2nd fastest Yamaha rider.

Well... Yeah, I guess he should Retire!!! lol

2 tenths from the kid that's 20+ years younger, hungrier, and on the same spec bike.

Yeah, y'all haters are real SMART calling for the end to a Legend. lol
Ahh if only testing were racing...

·
Registered
66 Posts
because you aren’t worthy to fly the Yammie colors
You really are a special kind of $tup!d arent you? Worthy to fly Yamaha colors? SMH. If you had half a brain you'd know the only requirement Yamaha has for folks deemed 'worthy' is enough cash to purchase their products.

·
The Poe Poe!
669 Posts
Haters going on the defensive.. lol.

Fact is, the old man still has skills and they can't stand it.

201 - 220 of 257 Posts