Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

221 - 240 of 789 Posts

·
me r1 to eats P***y
3,522 Posts
looks like KTM and Aprilia have made some steps, for a good championship we need Marquez to finish off the box when he has a slightly off day.

While Maverick is wicked fast some times he has to many Sundays that he inexplicably disappears when he has been fast all weekend. Fabio should be even more consistent this year and have better race craft.

I am a bit discouraged that the Ducati's are so far down the board. Hopefully this is not a sign of the year to come.

I wouldn't put much stock in Marquez being down the board im guessing he was nursing his shoulder a bit and maybe trying to bring his brother up to speed. I saw a couple of pics with them nose to tail.

·
Take the red pill
6,897 Posts
I wouldn't put much stock in Marquez being down the board im guessing he was nursing his shoulder a bit and maybe trying to bring his brother up to speed. I saw a couple of pics with them nose to tail.
He said compared to last year's surgery (prior to 2019 season) the right shoulder has less pain but much less strength. Last year he had strength in the left but lots of pain. HRC limited his time on the bike and he crashed twice.

·
Registered
2017 R1M
646 Posts
You really are a special kind of $tup!d arent you? Worthy to fly Yamaha colors? SMH. If you had half a brain you'd know the only requirement Yamaha has for folks deemed 'worthy' is enough cash to purchase their products.
Lol!
Actually stupid is someone that can’t spell it correctly and fears the moderators, and thinks Rossi is all washed up.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Lol!
Actually stupid is someone that can’t spell it correctly and fears the moderators, and thinks Rossi is all washed up.
Man, you really aren't planning $tup!d are you? Let me better illustrate 'washed up' for you.

No championships in more than 10 years
12 measly wins over the last decade. MM won 12 races just last season...
0 wins in the last 3 years and counting
beaten my a rookie on a lower-spec bike in a junior team
chokes every time he's upfront by falling, or folding under the pressure
beaten by Aprilia riders lol.

and... booted from the factory team.

·
The Poe Poe!
689 Posts
This Guy!! ^^. LOLOL.

·
An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
610 Posts
He just does to get a rise out of us. I say us because I don't know of anyone who doesn't respect Rossi's accomplishments but him / her ( personally I think she is a puss)

Reactions: Gwithian

·
The Poe Poe!
689 Posts
He just does to get a rise out of us. I say us because I don't know of anyone who doesn't respect Rossi's accomplishments but him / her ( personally I think she is a puss)

LOL. Don't forget about Mysteryman puss too!! Of course he's been making person attacks on me for the most part but I think he's just scared and / or jealous, so it doesn't bother me.

Whomever doesn't respect what Rossi has done and still doing has some sort of personal issues. Of course I think it's obvious that they both do. lol

Reactions: Gwithian

·
Registered
2017 R1M
646 Posts
Man, you really aren't planning $tup!d are you? Let me better illustrate 'washed up' for you.

No championships in more than 10 years
12 measly wins over the last decade. MM won 12 races just last season...
0 wins in the last 3 years and counting
beaten my a rookie on a lower-spec bike in a junior team
chokes every time he's upfront by falling, or folding under the pressure
beaten by Aprilia riders lol.

and... booted from the factory team.
you really are that ffin gooonnneeee aren’t you.

·
Registered
2017 R1M
646 Posts
A goon with facts.
so I guess I’m going to be the one to ask you why you do t have any respect for Rossi? Did you try to get his autograph and he ran outa time and you didn’t get it? Did you try to be his buddy and he denied you? What could possibly be your reason to not give the man that has done everything for this sport?? What I say???

·
If speed kills quit taking it
1,644 Posts
I don't even see those idiots' posts any more. Can't be bothered with the aggravation of reading such nonsense. They're just haters - and haters' gonna hate - but it doesnt mean I need to waste my time reading their bullshit. One of 'em'll probably get all worked up and reply to this too - but I won't see it! LOL!! :cool:

·
Take the red pill
6,897 Posts
I don't even see those idiots' posts any more. Can't be bothered with the aggravation of reading such nonsense. They're just haters - and haters' gonna hate - but it doesnt mean I need to waste my time reading their bullshit. One of 'em'll probably get all worked up and reply to this too - but I won't see it! LOL!! :cool:
Same. With the software change, ignore list folks are f'in ghosted. C Ya beotches! I don't get the escalated hostility. There are riders I do not like, I still respect them. They are risking their damn lives every lap. You can respect someone on the track and not like them off the track. Hatred though? You are a grown child then. You need to get yourself some Pampers and go outside and feed Tina.

·
If speed kills quit taking it
1,644 Posts
Same...I don't get the escalated hostility. There are riders I do not like, I still respect them. They are risking their damn lives every lap....
Exactly that. I watch a lot of MMA and boxing and there's fighters whose personalities I just don't like. But I respect anybody who is willing to walk into a cage / ring and lay it all on the line. Same with racing. Any rider who has got to the 'big show' has more skills and dedication to their craft than 99.9% of all humanity - for that alone they deserve our respect. I think Jorge is a a bit of a knob and the same goes for Marc - but that's about all I have to say on the topic. Both riders would crucify me on my best day and they bring / brought excitement to the sport. What is there to hate about that? People can disagree with each other's opinions - cos that's all they are - opinions - without throwing temper tantrums and shitting all over everyone who doesnt' have the same perspective.

That's just acting like a petulant child

·
An R1 kinda day!
610 Posts
I went ahead and sprung for 'Video Pass' this morning. Come on over, we'll get together and watch!

Reactions: Yamahuh

·
An R1 kinda day!
610 Posts
NC foothills

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I went ahead and sprung for 'Video Pass' this morning. Come on over, we'll get together and watch!
I’ve just been looking at this today. I never get to watch anything MotoGP because coverage is non existent here it seems. About $150 it looks like. Do you stream it from the website on a smart tv? Or some other way? Seems like it would be worth the money to watch everything on demand...

221 - 240 of 789 Posts