Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

521 - 540 of 609 Posts

·
Take the red pill
6,872 Posts
Spielberg, Dovi and Jack are gonna destroy souls. The riders are already talking about being behind a Ducati off the corner. The 2020 Ducati is 300 HP and a damn missile. Jerez is a corner speed track. The winter is coming.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Spielberg, Dovi and Jack are gonna destroy souls. The riders are already talking about being behind a Ducati off the corner. The 2020 Ducati is 300 HP and a damn missile. Jerez is a corner speed track. The winter is coming.
Yeah, have to agree with you there. But hey, you never know?

·
I miss my R1
3,336 Posts
AS much as I hate the MotoGP podcast hosts (particularly Matt Dunn), there's a really informative episode with Lin Jarvis on YouTube:

·
424 Posts
AS much as I hate the MotoGP podcast hosts (particularly Matt Dunn), there's a really informative episode with Lin Jarvis on YouTube:

video blocked. just my opinion, the two hosters on motogp are the worst when it come to describing the racers character or thoughts; bad timing too.

·
wanna B on the Track
1,133 Posts
Season just got shorter

·
Premium Member
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #539
Go ask the rest of the world who they'd rather fight alongside, at least we know how to identify targets to avoid blue on blue. ;)
I was with the Canadian Army on my last deployment; not impressed. The foreign Security Forces prefer the US. This is spoken from me; a person who works alongside them on missions.

521 - 540 of 609 Posts