Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

701 - 720 of 781 Posts

·
Registered
2017 R1M
642 Posts
I was at Misano in 2018 for World Ducati week. Absolutely a blast. The icing on the cake was riding the track on a V4S.
unfortunately 2020’s was cancelled due to Covid

·
507 Posts
yea i hope marc is back and everyone cause i like to watch competition. i never have a favorite, but i like to see racers win who never give up (and yes, marc can be reckless with his zeal to win)

marc hit more racers in one race than some hit in one season (coming from last place)

it will be interesting to see if ktm is really a good bike (in italy)

·
507 Posts
ok. morbidelli, rossi, from italy, and vinales from spain, and FQ from france. and NO ktm bikes. it still early.

·
Take the red pill
6,897 Posts
Looks like Fabio or Maverick’s race for the taking. Valentino is close, a small setting change away from competing for the win. Morbidelli should be there too. And Jack as he starts the best out of any of them so he should be there turn 1. This is Yamaha’s race to lose.

·
Registered
2017 R1M
642 Posts
I’m happy he was ahead of 2 Yamahas. The guy still out rode Maverick! Especially since the dude acts like pole position is a dam win.
Looks also like Fabio gave away the championship. Might as well be Dovi’s.

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,161 Posts
MV, batting practice hero.
Fabio....pressure
VR46, old guys rule
Morb, bout time. More to come from this kid.

Dovi, probably evil laughed as he passed FQ picking up his bike.

In my worthless opinion.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Take the red pill
6,897 Posts
Really wanted to see Rossi on the podium.
Obviously looking at Frankie’s win, Valentino should have went with the hard front. But congrats to Mir getting him at the end.

The big winner today was the Academy and Valentino even if he narrowly missed the podium, won out. VR|46 Academy riders in 1st/2nd in Moto 2 and MotoGP. Valentino has resurrected Italian Motorsport. 4 pupils on the podium today.

·
Just Me.
378 Posts
Chess, foward thinking, life, and politics.

In case you can't see the bigger picture and a few moves ahead, Rossi is retiring sooner than people think. His students collecting an abundance of victories and podiums attest to his abilities and capabilities in so many different spectrums.

Rossi is indeed a true legend and always will be. I'm proud to be a fan!

As far as Viñales, he'll bounce back. Just not too long ago his head was almost taken off by a 350# mechanical masterpiece. Patience!

The podium today - priceless. Phenomenal job fellas. I couldn't be happier even if Rossi was on the top step himself.

Oh, and Yamaha has been having one hell of a season with all the ups and downs. It's been a real rollercoaster in 2020 for them. 🥴

...and just like that, Dovi is our points leader. Go figure. 😎

·
Take the red pill
6,897 Posts
Tuesday is a test for the 2020 bikes and 2021 parts. I expect Ducati to test and get their shit fixed. They’ll be there next week competing for the rostrum, and I mean Dovi.

It’s looking like the factory Ducati team next year will be Bags, and Miller.

23 points cover the first 9 rider in MotoGP. Damn, any one can win this thing if they get their bike’s weight distribution and geometry setup for the season.

·
507 Posts
what ? what happen to those race ready ktm's ? misano not rossi home port; rossi from muguello (cancelled)

spain is next, but leman coming too; watch FQ and zarcho in france

will the spanish riders dominate catalunya ? probably. definitely not ktm; ha ha !

701 - 720 of 781 Posts