Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

721 - 740 of 781 Posts

·
I miss my R1
3,398 Posts
it changes all the time; marche, tavullia, muguello, london
Rossi is from Tavulia (but not born there), his ranch is in Tavulia... his fan club, his business, they are all in Tavulia. Yes, he has lived other places, but go visit Tavulia sometime, you will see it is the home of Valentino Rossi.

Hell, do a google image search for Tavulia, most images include something to do with Rossi.

·
507 Posts
i believe it; where did muguello come from

and what about ktm losing so bad in italy after winning so much in austria

·
I miss my R1
3,398 Posts
Mugello is more centrally located in Italy, so more fan go there, IMO.

KTM at Austria was no surprise, Red Bull owns the track and sponsors the team and KTM had concessions before Austria and could test there more or less whenever they wanted.

·
Premium Member
11,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #725
i believe it; where did muguello come from

and what about ktm losing so bad in italy after winning so much in austria
These bikes are tuned per track. A lot of variants come into play from one track to another that can heavily effect lap times which is great because it makes the sport very interesting.

·
507 Posts
ktm only good at one or two tracks (crutchlow won australia ?) ktm fans said it was good bike

muguello residents making broad claims rossi is their home town boy; tavullia slightly closer to misano than muguello

good bikes win more often (or the bike mechanics); i remember how boring it was when lorenzo led every race. statistics or history don't lie. mm win every track on the same bike

·
I miss my R1
3,398 Posts
ktm only good at one or two tracks (crutchlow won australia ?) ktm fans said it was good bike

muguello residents making broad claims rossi is their home town boy; tavullia slightly closer to misano than muguello

good bikes win more often (or the bike mechanics); i remember how boring it was when lorenzo led every race. statistics or history don't lie. mm win every track on the same bike
Man are you on drugs or something... Crutchlow won Australia? When? He's never ridden for KTM

Tavulia isn't "slightly" closer to Misano, it's 150 miles to Mugello from Tavulia, it's 9 miles from Tavulia to Misano

·
507 Posts
Man are you on drugs or something... Crutchlow won Australia? When? He's never ridden for KTM

Tavulia isn't "slightly" closer to Misano, it's 150 miles to Mugello from Tavulia, it's 9 miles from Tavulia to Misano

·
I miss my R1
3,398 Posts

·
Take the red pill
6,897 Posts
Misano test is over. The exhaust Rossi tested is long AF. Also tested new rear braking system and new chassis.

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,161 Posts
"Nobody can give me an explanation. It's quite frustrating that I can practice so well, then when the race arrives the bike is not working," Vinales had said. "Now we have a test, more of the same; super grip for the test, everything works well, and then in the races I have the same problem."

I guess no one in the factory yamaha garage has the balls to say MV is the problem in the race.

·
507 Posts
"Nobody can give me an explanation. It's quite frustrating that I can practice so well, then when the race arrives the bike is not working," Vinales had said. "Now we have a test, more of the same; super grip for the test, everything works well, and then in the races I have the same problem."

I guess no one in the factory yamaha garage has the balls to say MV is the problem in the race.
to me, it look like it rigged. vinales say so too; something suspicious. that's why (imo) pedrosa quit........this just my beginner opinion; no need to get angry:

from one race to another, new tires can be so different from one bike to another. all these discrepancies, while MM can pass 15 riders and rossi can't pass anyone.

·
I miss my R1
3,398 Posts
to me, it look like it rigged. vinales say so too; something suspicious. that's why (imo) pedrosa quit........this just my beginner opinion; no need to get angry:

from one race to another, new tires can be so different from one bike to another. all these discrepancies, while MM can pass 15 riders and rossi can't pass anyone.
Are you sure you're not on drugs?

·
507 Posts
Are you sure you're not on drugs?
my favorite is opium (organic). i drink beer 365 days/year too. i'm an advanced beer drinker; what is advanced beer drinker ? answer: advanced beer drinker never get hangover, and can easily ride R1 early in the morning (at high speed). they should let Ianone race.

721 - 740 of 781 Posts