Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

761 - 780 of 810 Posts

·
628 Posts
You forgot the one who ended up in a lake drunk and left the girl to drown.

I don’t think your analogy works of mav and Kennedy’s .
yep. i tend to think the racer has to be nice to everyone on team. and vinales and all the racers are highly skilled.

it was teddy who, by luck or fate, got out of the car, while girlfriend drove off, on to the bridge and into the river. i gave the short list.

·
Super Moderator
45,369 Posts
yep. i tend to think the racer has to be nice to everyone on team. and vinales and all the racers are highly skilled.

it was teddy who, by luck or fate, got out of the car, while girlfriend drove off, on to the bridge and into the river. i gave the short list.
uhhhhh......Teddy was at the wheel when he turned onto the wrong road and then into the river. He swam himself to safety and left her to die.

·
Klaus Von Slowpoke
5,942 Posts
uhhhhh......Teddy was at the wheel when he turned onto the wrong road and then into the river. He swam himself to safety and left her to die.
"Those who forget history..."

·
628 Posts
"Those who forget history..."
haha ! i only gave teddy's version of what happened. the 100 year history of the kennedy death rate good example of americans killing americans (sabotage)

my point is about sabotage. vinales (highly skilled, experienced racer) is suspiciously inconsistent. to watch a veteran have to bail out of his bike at high speed was almost comical.

what so complex about ABS on a motorcycle; how is it a motogp bike has no brakes. and then he next race he win

·
Super Moderator
45,369 Posts
haha ! i only gave teddy's version of what happened. the 100 year history of the kennedy death rate good example of americans killing americans (sabotage)

my point is about sabotage. vinales (highly skilled, experienced racer) is suspiciously inconsistent. to watch a veteran have to bail out of his bike at high speed was almost comical.

what so complex about ABS on a motorcycle; how is it a motogp bike has no brakes. and then he next race he win

A. Vinales sabotages himself. Period.

2. What so complicated about anything on a NASCAR stock car; how is it a car blows up one weekend, then wins the next race? Because it's the nature of mechanical things, coupled with quality control, with humans involved every step of the way. No mystery there. Humans, by far the weakest link.

·
628 Posts
Race bikes don't have ABS (maybe that was your point, it's so very hard to tell)
It wasn't the next race, there were two races in Misano, he won the 2nd one.
front brakes even more simple without abs, so how can they malfunction. mechanic leave bleeder screw loose ? if master cyl going bad it have low or soft feel and give warning. but anyway vinales been inconsistent for a while. and i admit the point i make is remote and almost not worth mentioning (sabotage).

·
I miss my R1
3,413 Posts
front brakes even more simple without abs, so how can they malfunction. mechanic leave bleeder screw loose ? if master cyl going bad it have low or soft feel and give warning. but anyway vinales been inconsistent for a while. and i admit the point i make is remote and almost not worth mentioning (sabotage).
You clearly haven't read anything about the failure Vinales experienced, from what I read, every rider in the field at Austria was using a heavier brake caliper that was recommended by Brembo except for Vinales. Brembo recommended the heavier calipers because they dissipate heat better than the standard calipers. Heat causes brake fluid to boil, boiling brake fluid introduces air into the brake fluid and air in the brake fluid causes sponginess during braking.

·
Take the red pill
6,901 Posts
Is it me or does MV have the same demeanor as JLo?
In the same realm at least. I could not believe he singled out his tire tech in the media. The typical verbiage is the "team" made a mistake in tire choice. In the garage it's a team sport.

The bigger issue is the Moto2 race was severely shortened due to the rain, with the restart, etc. So not as much Dunlop rubber was laid down that should have been. Let's see what happens this week at Catalunya.

·
628 Posts
You clearly haven't read anything about the failure Vinales experienced, from what I read, every rider in the field at Austria was using a heavier brake caliper that was recommended by Brembo except for Vinales. Brembo recommended the heavier calipers because they dissipate heat better than the standard calipers. Heat causes brake fluid to boil, boiling brake fluid introduces air into the brake fluid and air in the brake fluid causes sponginess during braking.
RFK JR crashed his plane and i got suspicious; so an experienced fighter pilot explained to me RFK got spatial disorientation and crashed.

and i agree with the pilot; rfk had fifty hours training under the hood (instrument only training, not allowed to see out the windows of the plane). fifty hours i think was plenty to understand spatial disorientation and to know how to avoid it.

but RFK JR is a kennedy and instructor may not have trained him properly or deliberatly withheld instruction. and yea, this just me throwing out there conspiracy junk that can't be proven.

vinales may know nothing about bigger calipers or 3, 4, or 5 brake fluid boiling point, especially if he never had brake failure so early in race before, and i agree, others had issues with hot brake fluid at other tracks. to some extent you prove my point about sabotage and teammates

·
628 Posts
In the same realm at least. I could not believe he singled out his tire tech in the media. The typical verbiage is the "team" made a mistake in tire choice. In the garage it's a team sport.
always watch your mouth with your teammates. like going into combat with platoon members who don' like your political values; could take a bullet in the back of the head

·
Super Moderator
45,369 Posts
RFK JR crashed his plane and i got suspicious; so an experienced fighter pilot explained to me RFK got spatial disorientation and crashed.

and i agree with the pilot; rfk had fifty hours training under the hood (instrument only training, not allowed to see out the windows of the plane). fifty hours i think was plenty to understand spatial disorientation and to know how to avoid it.

but RFK JR is a kennedy and instructor may not have trained him properly or deliberatly withheld instruction. and yea, this just me throwing out there conspiracy junk that can't be proven.

vinales may know nothing about bigger calipers or 3, 4, or 5 brake fluid boiling point, especially if he never had brake failure so early in race before, and i agree, others had issues with hot brake fluid at other tracks. to some extent you prove my point about sabotage and teammates
RFK, Jr is alive and well..............JFK, Jr, is who died in the plane crash.

·
I miss my R1
3,413 Posts

Are you sure you're not on drugs?

·
Take the red pill
6,901 Posts
always watch your mouth with your teammates. like going into combat with platoon members who don' like your political values; could take a bullet in the back of the head
I’d say the platoon members are a bunch of pu$$ies if they can’t handle someone with alternate political views. They are so weak they’ll kill someone who believes differently than they do? Enjoy hell when you pass, because they are headed straight there. I marvel at politics in general, especially here. Both sides are legal to pledge for, vote for, etc. But people on both sides treat it as illegal and can’t handle other countrymen who believe differently than they do. They wish the opposing side death. All points to insecurities and mental problems. A shrink is in order.

·
Premium Member
12,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #777
I’m not sure what it’s in reference to but stuff like this actually happens. Not necessarily in this manner but it can be when a battle buddy needs aid during combat....things of that nature.

761 - 780 of 810 Posts