Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

781 - 800 of 810 Posts

·
Just Me.
383 Posts
Welp, Rossi will be riding for Petronas next year alongside Franco. Keep making it happen sir.

"Rossi has signed a one year deal to ride with Petronas..."

- Yamaha Petronas SRT

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,206 Posts
Good to see him just being competitive this season. I think it is a good move to petron, less stress in that situation for sure when sitting in the factory team garage. I know he signed as a factory rider but I think with just the VR fan/sport spotlight next season without the direct factory business all over will make it a fun season for him.

I think there may be some factory yamaha garage drama next season anyways. petronas may be the happy place to be and i look forward to morbidelli being the man next season taking it to MM.

ya i said it, eat me

·
The Poe Poe!
691 Posts
Rossi was on it today!!! Too bad the temps / wind were so bad.
His crash just looked really suspect.

Maybe another "Tear off" crash like Peco had??

·
Premium Member
12,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #789
Probably the best slow motion MotoGP video I’ve ever seen as far as footage, editing, and music.

The shot of Aleix Espargaro sliding there the rocks, and Dovi’s anger after being taken out are phenomenal.

Must see.

·
Take the red pill
6,901 Posts
lemahn france next: paris lockdown from virus
Save the politics and theater for some other thread man. It's not needed here. The French Open is current going and down to the quarterfinals. So the LeMans race will go on.

·
wanna B on the Track
1,144 Posts
Fabio back on Pole

·
The Poe Poe!
691 Posts
Well that was a wet chit show, but Outstanding race for Danilo Pet. !!! So happy for him.

As much as I can't Stand MM93, I must say I really like AM73. He seems WAY more genuine than his punk A$$ brother. I'm happy for him too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Lin Jarvis feeling like a real genius for his decision to dump Rossi. I hope Petronas are ripping up Rossi's contract for next season. They should not be sat with this worthless yellow turd wasting their time and resources next season. His decline has been clearly evident for years now. Presently he's looking as if he needs an extra wheel just to finish a race.

·
Just Me.
383 Posts
Well that was a wet chit show, but Outstanding race for Danilo Pet. !!! So happy for him.

As much as I can't Stand MM93, I must say I really like AM73. He seems WAY more genuine than his punk A$$ brother. I'm happy for him too.
I thought, for the conditions, it was a great race. A lot of interesting changes between riders' positions and a few close call oh sh!t moments. It brought joy to my Sunday.

Sad to see Rossi go down in the first 30 seconds of the race. That hurt.

Lin Jarvis feeling like a real genius for his decision to dump Rossi. I hope Petronas are ripping up Rossi's contract for next season. They should not be sat with this worthless yellow turd wasting their time and resources next season. His decline has been clearly evident for years now. Presently he's looking as if he needs an extra wheel just to finish a race.
It's either #dirtypolitics or #oldage. Regardless, he's still a #legend, and he's currently in 11th place overall with DNFs in the last 3 races. His students from the VR46 camp are doing a damn good job, so...

Reactions: BigSwole

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,206 Posts
Lin is gonna have issues in his garage next season. 2 madonas which 1 may be a champion .....

Dovi gonna be riding factory duc in motoamerica next season.

Jk

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

781 - 800 of 810 Posts