Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2020 R1 Is there anyway Possible to convert the headlights to dual high / dual low or run both headlights off and just the LED strips by themselves ?

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it just me or I prefer the front end of the 2019 r1 to the 2020..
I seriously doubt you’re the only one it’s all about personal preference. I remember when the 15 came out and everyone hated the new lights compared to the old ones I thought it was a night and day difference and just fell in love with the 15+ not just the headlights but the cluster gauge is just jaw-dropping. I just bought a 2016 and I rode it a couple times this is my first liter bike ever and I fell in love with it so I went and bought a 2020 was 1 mile on it 🔥 anyways the 2016 has the same headlights as the 2019 here’s mine side-by-side with my 2020 honestly this angle doesn’t do it justice but when you look at both of them More head on at the same time I think the 2020 looks more aggressive the angle in my picture kind of fucks up the front end on the 2020 here comparatively...

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I seriously doubt you’re the only one it’s all about personal preference. I remember when the 15 came out and everyone hated the new lights compared to the old ones I thought it was a night and day difference and just fell in love with the 15+ not just the headlights but the cluster gauge is just jaw-dropping. I just bought a 2016 and I rode it a couple times this is my first liter bike ever and I fell in love with it so I went and bought a 2020 was 1 mile on it 🔥 anyways the 2016 has the same headlights as the 2019 here’s mine side-by-side with my 2020 honestly this angle doesn’t do it justice but when you look at both of them More head on at the same time I think the 2020 looks more aggressive the angle in my picture kind of fucks up the front end on the 2020 here comparatively...
I just love the straight led strips on the 2016. They make they bike look more transformer like (and meaner). What smoked screen do you have there? Pretty nice. So now you have 2 R1s 🤦🏾‍♂️

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just love the straight led strips on the 2016. They make they bike look more transformer like (and meaner). What smoked screen do you have there? Pretty nice. So now you have 2 R1s 🤦🏾‍♂️
I thought the LED strips were the same have not paid close enough attention I guess and yeah my 2016 is for sale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts