Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

Just Me.
There's always the MotoGP VideoPass for the 2021 season subscription option.

Reactions: Buttafewcoe

An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
He's got a nice looking bike right there. The florescent yellow on the leathers is a good contrast as well.

Just Me.
Looks fast. Looks really fast.

Reactions: greg328

Just Me.
Is Rossi still earning $10M for the season or what? What about Marquez's ~$15M? What's the verdict here?

An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
I don't think Rossi is worried about the money. I am sure his salary is 'not too shabby'. He's still riding for the love of it. I do hope the change of scenery reivgorates him a little, and provides a good motivation.

Just Me.
I don't think Rossi is worried about the money. I am sure his salary is 'not too shabby'. He's still riding for the love of it. I do hope the change of scenery reivgorates him a little, and provides a good motivation.
I agree with this. I was just explaining this concept to a friend who doesn't ride or watch MotoGP, but he did buy a copy of my book, and we got on the topic of sports figures' salary.

Reactions: Buttafewcoe

Take the red pill
Day 1 of the first day of official test with factory riders in Qatar is done. Lap times are all over the place as wind was 30 kmh all day and lots of sand on the track. Day 2 starts mid day Sunday and they鈥檒l be going through the testing program. Day 1 was just getting riders back up to speed after 3 months and change of off the bikes. This is a 2 day test, then a break, and another 3 day test at the end of the week. I鈥檓 betting the riders had to quarantine so weeks and up to a month in Qatar does not sound like fun.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts