Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 190 Posts

·
I miss my R1
3,553 Posts
Videopass is hands down the best choice if you're serious about MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3.

I watch all qualifying and races for all 3 classes (4 if you count MotoE, which I barely do) so the amount of value for the dollar is unmatched by the other services, IMO.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Videopass is hands down the best choice if you're serious about MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3.

I watch all qualifying and races for all 3 classes (4 if you count MotoE, which I barely do) so the amount of value for the dollar is unmatched by the other services, IMO.
Agreed...I've had it for the past several seasons and worth every penny. However, I do wish Dorna would give a discount if you buy both Motogp and WSBK!

·
Registered
81 Posts
What kind of extra access/features does videopass get you? I've got F1TV which is hands down the best sport content package I've ever seen... Access to every single onboard camera, every team radio, 2 completely different broadcasts (public broadcast and Pit Lane Channel, all timing data, relative track position, etc. Also hours of documentaries and behind the scenes stuff. All for $80/year.

I know videopass is more money, so what all do you get?

·
Premium Member
12,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
What kind of extra access/features does videopass get you? I've got F1TV which is hands down the best sport content package I've ever seen... Access to every single onboard camera, every team radio, 2 completely different broadcasts (public broadcast and Pit Lane Channel, all timing data, relative track position, etc. Also hours of documentaries and behind the scenes stuff. All for $80/year.

Ain’t no comms to MotoGP riders. That’s a pretty cool feature to your package.

·
889 Posts
You can get it on Sling as well for only $30/month
fubo give you many sports channels and you can record them. i'm new to fubo so my info could be off. probably i'll get motogp on nbcsn on fubo. yesterday i searched for the races and got nothing (probably too early)

·
Registered
111 Posts

The videopass gets you every practice session, qualifying, and race for every MotoGP, Moto2, and Moto3. You can watch either live or on demand. You also get press conferences and rider interviews. Also, has some other cool video content...documentaries and historic races from the past.

Sounds like the F1TV is pretty sweet!

·
The Poe Poe!
708 Posts
I'm staying with MotoGP Video Pass. So much content, leaves you never wanting for something to watch / read.

So looking forward to this wknd.

·
Take the red pill
6,905 Posts
FP1 starts in one hour boys, broadcast live on MotoGP.com. Finally MotoGP 2021 begins. As always good luck to all the riders. I’m rooting for the Petronas team and Bags, all year. And I am going to make an exception this year and root for a Spanish rider. I hope Aleix and Aprilia serve up some dookie sandwiches To everyone. He has dealt with that mfr. for years now with no gains or the support he needs. I hope they have turned a corner. If Aprilia can be competitive, that’s 5 different motorcycle mfr‘s at the pointy end.

Just remember, I think FP1, and FP3 are largely worthless sans for simple viewing (F C19!). They are in the desert and FP2 and FP4 will be run at the same time as the race. Strange weather patterns in the desert and a big difference racing in sunlight vs. all the flood lights at night.

·
Take the red pill
6,905 Posts
And just like that Zarco is the first faller of 2021, falling at turn 4. Franco is quick to the top of the timesheets continuing his late 2020 form. Saw Valentino leave pit lane for the first time on the Petronas M1. Strange colors and bike, Strange to see another bike with VR|46 on it, Luca's Sky 46 Ducati. F, it's been a long winter! Finally something to look forward to. And bam, Miller is down at turn 4 also. Not a good start for Ducati.

·
The Poe Poe!
708 Posts
Just got through watching. Ducs are FLYING!!

So glad to see VR in 9th with FP3 being in the day tmrw. Things will likely stay put and he'll be in Q2.

Reactions: iamzombie
81 - 100 of 190 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.