Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
181 - 200 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
What happened to Jack Miller and VR46?

from 20th starting position to 7th place finish is not too bad for MM93. We knew he wasn’t going to win, as he already admitted he was sore all over after Friday’s’ aerial mishap.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I think the writing is on the wall with MV.
great race FQ20!!!
Then MotoGP jumped the shark when FQ was handed a golf club on the circuit 😳

·
Premium Member
12,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 · (Edited)
Vinales = cry baby and sore loser.

He got a winning bike, wtf does he want? Whip cream on it?

😭😭😢😫☹😟😖😤😞😩
I agree. I’ve posted multiple times on the forum that he reminds me a lot of JLo.

·
Premium Member
12,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·
Yep. Told you Alpinestars had issues with the rubber velcro flap. I’ve seen MM and some other riders rubber velcro strap flapping in the wind on camera. Mine does the same thing from time to time.

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,516 Posts
Good. MV12 can go. Sheeeeeet, he can go to wsbk for all I care.

Hope franco gets the seat!

Ben Spies can massage Yamaha to keep Gerloff on Petronas. He gets better with seat time.

PS: Rins can go too. Maybe Motoamerica.

And Alex Marquez to BSB.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
929 Posts
Dovi is somewhere in the mix, possibly.?

·
I miss my R1
3,673 Posts
If you had to pick between Dovi and Maverick, few people would pick Dovi, IMO. Maverick is still young and I think is likely more talented, but Dovi has better temperament and is tougher mentally.

·
Registered
475 Posts
AM43 is better than VR46 this year, but that isn’t saying much LOL 😂

·
An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
929 Posts
I was just thinking...... maybe the M1 has turned into the new RC213V and Quartararo has turned into the new MMarquez. No one can ride the M1 cause it's built especially for Fabio.

Think about it for a minute.

Fabio is fast as sheet on it. Maverick 'can't live up to his full potential', and Valentino has turned into 'Wreck It Rossi'.

It's a parallel universe!?!

Reactions: WhyzeeF

·
I miss my R1
3,673 Posts
One of the oddest things about this year is how poorly Franky is performing compared to last year, IMO.

The bike is practically identical to what he rode to #2 in the world championship last season, but this year he's struggling to get anything out of it.

This season he has 40 points from 8 starts. By my math, he had 77 points from the first 8 rounds in 2020, including 2 DNFs, while he has finished all 8 starts this season.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Is Franky doing that bad this year? He has been there at the top of the charts several weekends. Sure, he’s had some bad weekends too but he wasn’t competing every weekend last year. I feel like last year everyone was saying look at what he is doing on that year old bike and yea, he won some races but the season is only half over, there is time. A big difference is the bike is now 2 years old and way down on top speed. If you’ve been on track with bikes with an HP advantage you know how huge that can be. The fact that he is doing in cornering is super impressive but he’ll never compete like that often.

Disclaimer: this is me talking off the top of my head from my own recollections. I’m certainly not looking at any stats.

181 - 200 of 264 Posts