·
The Poe Poe!
721 Posts
I would love to see that!!

·
An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
926 Posts
As a side, I subscribed to Video Pass. I can get my fix for the 5 weeks summer break.

But still, I'm jonesing.

It's like going to the methadone clinic, even though you want the good stuff 🤪

·
Registered
231 Posts
Olivera says MM has been at 100%
:devilish:
He’s changed IMO. Doesn’t mean he won’t be competitive but I don’t think he’ll be the rider he was pre injury. That stuff plays mentally and while these guys are mentally strong, they are still human.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Blah blah blah. How could MM93 be 100%? He had three surgeries that we have been told about, plus a heinous infection to boot. This just doesn’t go away once you throw your leg over a race bike. It takes time, perhaps a year or so to really put it behind you. Being young and physically fit will help with healing. MO’s opinion that MM93 is 100% because he can finish in front of Pol is a strange way to gauge Marc, but whatever. Even Marc admits he is not 💯 yet and was looking foreword to the 6 week break to give his body some much needed rest.
It is my opinion, which counts for nothing, that if MM93 can finish this season without an injury and maybe even garner another victory, will return next year with a vengeance!! After all, he has some unfinished business. 9️⃣🏆

·
wanna B on the Track
1,204 Posts
Blah Blah Blah.... I'll just leave this here...

1992 Doohan- after getting a botched surgery in Holland .. to the extent that they were scooping the dead tissue out of his leg with a spoon. A second surgery was needed. 8 weeks later Doohan was back on the bike in competition.

2013 Lorenzo- Broke collar bone on a thursday. Had surgery on thursday. Was back on the track Friday.

2014 Hayden- Fractured wrist bone and damage to the joint. After surgery was back in competition in 2 months.

2017 Rossi- Double break in right leg. After surgery back on bike in 19 days.

I could do this all day... Can't wait for the next line of excuse.

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,509 Posts
Blah Blah Blah.... I'll just leave this here...

1992 Doohan- after getting a botched surgery in Holland .. to the extent that they were scooping the dead tissue out of his leg with a spoon. A second surgery was needed. 8 weeks later Doohan was back on the bike in competition.

2013 Lorenzo- Broke collar bone on a thursday. Had surgery on thursday. Was back on the track Friday.

2014 Hayden- Fractured wrist bone and damage to the joint. After surgery was back in competition in 2 months.

2017 Rossi- Double break in right leg. After surgery back on bike in 19 days.

I could do this all day... Can't wait for the next line of excuse.
Covid?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
926 Posts
2 more weeks from today for the next Free Practice!

😊

221 - 240 of 258 Posts