Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
361 - 380 of 414 Posts

·
wanna B on the Track
1,242 Posts
I assure you nobody in Yamaha or Dorna/FIM wanted Rossi to retire, ever. He is/was the golden cash cow.
It looks like his main sponsor is backing out since he won't be riding the bike

Reactions: greg328

·
An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
980 Posts
Dovi to Petronas from Misano. Franky gonna partner Quartararo.

I have to argue Petronas is pulling out cos Rossi ain't riding. Petronas is pulling out of all classes. Hard to imagine all because Rossi announcement of retirement.

·
An R1 kinda day!
980 Posts
Yeah. But I was chromecasting it. It continued playing.

·
wanna B on the Track
1,242 Posts
Is anyone else having issues with videopass kicking them out saying you're not subscribed?
I just got on.. kicked me out and wouldn't let me sign back in

·
wanna B on the Track
1,242 Posts
It will be funny if Pol finishes the season with more points

·
I miss my R1
3,725 Posts
They mentioned the issues on the videopass commentary during moto2, so it wasn't just me, lol.

And they sent out an email:
Unfortunately during the MotoGP™ race at the British GP we experienced technical issues with VideoPass, which made it impossible to watch the race live.
The MotoGP™ team have been working hard from the very first moment to fix the problem as soon as possible in order to keep giving you the best user experience.
If you are still experiencing problems, we recommend that you log out and log in again.
We'd like to apologize for the inconveniences caused, and for not supplying the normal service that you're used to.

·
An R1 kinda day!
980 Posts
Let me know when Yamaha starts doing R1 "FQ20" special editions...
I thought Yart made a Fabio/Franky Petronas replica limited Edition. I could be wrong.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Was anyone hoping that Dixon would place ahead of Rossi?:ROFLMAO:

Rossi too busy smelling his fingers out there.

·
The Poe Poe!
738 Posts
I know some hate to hear me or others voice this, but I love to see MM struggling like he is. Maybe, just maybe, he'll grow up a bit and let this humble him.

The new guys are just gaining more and more experience and confidence to hopefully keep MM from being as dominant as we once was. Slowing this gain on Rossi's records. I just don't think he (as a person) deserves to surpass Rossi's records. Not unless he matures and humbles himself.

·
Just Me.
573 Posts
I'm looking forward to what Viñales does on aprilia. Oh yeah! That, and Dovi jumping to Petronas, 👏🏾!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I know some hate to hear me or others voice this, but I love to see MM struggling like he is. Maybe, just maybe, he'll grow up a bit and let this humble him.

The new guys are just gaining more and more experience and confidence to hopefully keep MM from being as dominant as we once was. Slowing this gain on Rossi's records. I just don't think he (as a person) deserves to surpass Rossi's records. Not unless he matures and humbles himself.
I agree. That was a dick move that put himself and Martin out of the race.

·
The Poe Poe!
738 Posts
Reactions: 1202067 and CBat

·
The Poe Poe!
738 Posts
Watched the video with quotes from Martin...he was very professional in his words considering Marquez f'd him. At least Marquez apologized and owned up, hopefully a wake up call.

Yup..I watched that earlier and yes Martin was very mature with his response.

I do give MM credit for totally owning it like he did.

Go back and listen to lots of those vids...I learned some good stuff from this guy.

Reactions: kwalker1
361 - 380 of 414 Posts