381 - 400 of 414 Posts

·
The Poe Poe!
738 Posts
Reactions: castrolr1

·
wanna B on the Track
1,242 Posts
Yeah I saw those a couple days ago. Great interview!! I meant to remember to post those here too but obviously forgot.

I loved when he went down the list and got to Marquez’s name. Lol.
20 or 30 years

Reactions: BigSwole

·
The Poe Poe!
738 Posts
20 or 30 years
Classic quote from VR!! lol

I bet MM really hates that his legacy will be that of someone the GOAT despises. lol

• Haha
Reactions: CBat

·
wanna B on the Track
1,242 Posts
Classic quote from VR!! lol

I bet MM really hates that his legacy will be that of someone the GOAT despises. lol
I think he probably cares less about Rossi and more so about how the talent has surpassed him. Now he has to over ride and end up on the ground almost every race.
He just had his ass handed to him by a Frenchman with a sprained ankle. MM couldn't ride out of the first lap.

Reactions: BigSwole

·
The Poe Poe!
738 Posts
These guys and this channel on YT is decent also...

Reactions: 1202067

·
wanna B on the Track
1,242 Posts
Was just watching them talk about the tire problems of the last race ..

·
wanna B on the Track
1,242 Posts
On the very first lap of the British MotoGP GP Marc Márquez miscalculated an overtake on Jorge Martín and was unable to avoid the touch that caused both of them to crash and retire. The commissioners did not consider it necessary to act with a penalty, but Carlo Pernat has a different opinion.

The rider’s manager told GPOne.com that he believes Márquez acted inm a bad way and should have been given a penalty, like a one race ban:

– What Márquez did is not nice. He aimed at Martín, made him crash and could have hurt him. You can’t race like that and in my opinion the race management has to make sporting decisions, including political ones, and for me there should also be a disqualification for a GP.

For Pernat, while Márquez’s current situation is understandable, there is no possible justification for the Silverstone incident: ‘I understand that Marc is going through a difficult moment, but he cannot do a manoeuvre like this, it is not justifiable. This situation is the result of the past because no action was taken in the past and this is the result’.

Even MM's manager thinks he's a dick and that dorna has let his shit slide

·
I miss my R1
3,725 Posts
On the very first lap of the British MotoGP GP Marc Márquez miscalculated an overtake on Jorge Martín and was unable to avoid the touch that caused both of them to crash and retire. The commissioners did not consider it necessary to act with a penalty, but Carlo Pernat has a different opinion.

The rider’s manager told GPOne.com that he believes Márquez acted inm a bad way and should have been given a penalty, like a one race ban:

– What Márquez did is not nice. He aimed at Martín, made him crash and could have hurt him. You can’t race like that and in my opinion the race management has to make sporting decisions, including political ones, and for me there should also be a disqualification for a GP.

For Pernat, while Márquez’s current situation is understandable, there is no possible justification for the Silverstone incident: ‘I understand that Marc is going through a difficult moment, but he cannot do a manoeuvre like this, it is not justifiable. This situation is the result of the past because no action was taken in the past and this is the result’.

Even MM's manager thinks he's a dick and that dorna has let his shit slide
Uh dude, Carlo Pernat is not MM's manager, that's Emilio Alzamora

·
wanna B on the Track
1,242 Posts
I'm quoting the article ... if he was referring to Jorge then I misunderstood... still a dick.. still gets away with more :LOL:

·
I miss my R1
3,725 Posts
He isn't Jorge Martin's manager either, not sure where your source is, couldn't find that part of the quote in the article I found on GPOne.com shrug

·
wanna B on the Track
1,242 Posts

2nd paragraph.
The rider's manager told GPOne....

·
wanna B on the Track
1,242 Posts
Article

I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm quoting an article ... take it up with them man. Have some green tea. Relax haha

·
I miss my R1
3,725 Posts
Also not trying to argue, I just couldn't find the article you were referencing, because it wasn't on GPOne :)

·
wanna B on the Track
1,242 Posts
Also not trying to argue, I just couldn't find the article you were referencing, because it wasn't on GPOne :)
Yeah. That was weird they reference them when on a different site

·
The Poe Poe!
738 Posts
Seems like MV has done a fairly good lap on the Aprillia. I heard something like a 132.4 in testing.

But then again, he always seems fast in "testing".

Reactions: Buttafewcoe

·
Just Me.
573 Posts
Something else just hit me while I was flossing this morning. A lot of people were wishing to see MM93 fall, become injured, and/or maybe even worse prior to fracturing/breaking his arm. Now that this has happened, and he sees he is not immortal and falling through the cracks of loserville, those folks who wished bad/failure upon MM93, are you happy now?

Let me know your thoughts.

Reactions: greg328
381 - 400 of 414 Posts