Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
161 - 180 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
MM 93 will simply forever been know as the " I need a tow Champion"...
That little F'r is just a POS....Who likes this guy????

Even Crash is doing vids on this topic.

I've posted this before but if you haven't already seen it check out the video called "Last 5 minutes of qualifying (Q2)-Malaysia 2019" --you'll enjoy it given your feelings about MM (which I pretty much agree with)

·
An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
1,214 Posts
Way to go, Fabiooooooo!

Amazing to watch. Consistent. Slightly boring.

Boneheaded mistake by 41.

·
An R1 kinda day!
1,214 Posts
If Pecco would have just picked the bike up. He was holding his line and I get it

Just my opinion, he would held some speed and go wide instead of sliding out in front of the whole pack.

Reactions: greg328

·
Registered
329 Posts
If Pecco would have just picked the bike up. He was holding his line and I get it

Just my opinion, he would held some speed and go wide instead of sliding out in front of the whole pack.
I would imagine it would be kinda hard to control a bike with, you know, someone's head stuck in the back wheel!😅
poor old Nakagami....Seriously though, every racer has probably made a boneheaded move before...countless examples, Joe Roberts in Moto 2, and A. Espagaro just this round alone. He got in hot, tried to stop, and lost the front..it happens.
Raw deal for Bagnaia and Rins for sure but Nakagami took a serious hit to the head and no ne seemed to give a shit about him...they went on and on about pecco, and showed Rins in the pits holding his wrist etc. ect. but again nobody seemed to care about Nakagami

·
I miss my R1
3,832 Posts
Raw deal for Bagnaia and Rins for sure but Nakagami took a serious hit to the head and no ne seemed to give a shit about him...they went on and on about pecco, and showed Rins in the pits holding his wrist etc. ect. but again nobody seemed to care about Nakagami
Uh no.

Pecco Bagnaia:
Font Handwriting Rectangle Circle Writing

Alex Rins:
Font Newspaper Rectangle Pattern Number

Nakagami 100% caused that crash, of that there should be no question. He is the perpetrator in that crash, not the victim. You make it sound like the marshalls and race direction just left him lying in the gravel after the incident.

If I was Rins or Bagnaia, I'd be f*cking pissed. As they both said, you can't pass half the grid on the inside of turn one and not expect a crash like that.

Rins and Nakagami are both in similar situations, where they are fighting to keep a seat in the paddock. The difference is Rins has races wins and podiums in his favor and Nakagami crashes every time he's in a podium situation.

·
The Poe Poe!
759 Posts
I've posted this before but if you haven't already seen it check out the video called "Last 5 minutes of qualifying (Q2)-Malaysia 2019" --you'll enjoy it given your feelings about MM (which I pretty much agree with)
Yes!! I remember watching that race and laughing my A$$ off!!! Served that MF'r right for this BS he pulls.

Reactions: chrisr1gray2016

·
An R1 kinda day!
1,214 Posts
Can't say I recall that ever happening?
Fabio's Rookie season he had 7 podiums, Franco had zero.
Frankie's biggest complaint was that he needed a Factory bike. Ok, he's got a Factory bike.

But he also said that he couldn't demand anything from Yamaha until he started to get results like Fabio has been.

161 - 180 of 189 Posts