Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Uni Shooters! Bottoms Up!
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, heres the thing, i acquired this in fairly decent shape 2k1 Honda CBR 929 RR Erion edition. For as old as it is, which isn't really that old, its only got a little over 16k miles on it, never been wrecked, but does have minor use damage and some damage to the tank during transport. Was bought brand new in North Carolina, and i bought it used just before i left. Only issue is now, I never ride the thing, so I'm trying to sell it, looking for about 5k on the sale, or possible trade for a track bike, my r1 is getting ready to come out of storage along with the 929 and i am getting ready to start riding the track from now on seeing as how there are just too many stupid drivers out there in the world, myself included sometimes, come on i know we all do it and it makes every motorcyclist mad at some point. Anyways, if anyone is interested, either PM me or call me, my phone is 910-330-8272, just keep in mind i won't be back in California until about another week, and them i will be gone almost all of January.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.