Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Semper Fi
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, went on a ride today (420 Miles to be exact-went through 3 tanks of gas). Started out in Virginia Beach, hit the 17 north to 301 across into Maryland and down South to Pax River to see my dad. Left an hour later and back tracked somewhat. After getting back into Virginia I headed towards Colonial Beach and down the 3 and back onto the 17. Stopped at Hooters for a bowl of chili and headed home. Damn I'm sore! Had fun, just wish I could find someone to show me where the twisties are.
Next time I may have to head on down to North Carolina and check out their roads. Or head on over to the Western part of Virginia. That was my day, how was yours?

Dave

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Dude You went right through my little town of Warsaw. I wish I knew you were riding I could have met you on 301 and went to MD with ya. My Dad also lives up that way, we could have f***ed up some stuff on the highway and I would show you how us country boys get down. BUt any way I was the one that wrote to you on places to ride in Richmond. But its getting cold as shi* now and I just looked at my back tire and I'm beginning to need one. You know power wheelies takes a toll on your back tire. well keep in touch @ [email protected] Oh yeah Im pretty sure you rode through my little town of Warsaw and Tappahannock.. Not much to do here but ride elsewhere. Or race at the local race track.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts