·
Banned
2,020 Posts
nice!!..how much did that set you back?

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
derbi_gpracer said:
what does that meen (i'm dont's speek english very well)
How much did it cost you?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a derbi gpr. jorge lorenzo (motogp 125cc) drives one to and this is the 50cc version (soon 70cc so i will reach a top speed of 120 km/h I think) I also have an faster exhaust en an 20mm carburator and an powerfilter

·
I eat other's R1
693 Posts
looks fun

·
Banned
706 Posts
:thumbup very nice! just had a mental image of a 4-5 man stunt-team on derbi gprs' with 12 o'clock bars and engine cages!!!:rock

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I am not sure if the dirby came street legal stock.....I am almost positive it does though because it has lights and mirrors. The YSR is not made over here anymore due to the emmisions law and 2 strokes. If you have a title, and the motor still has a lighting coil, then you can make the ysr street legal again and register it....however, they are just too much damn fun on the track to be riding around out on the street where you are dinky looking, and half the size of everything else!!! The seat heigth on mine is about 26" or so. The one in the picture is my super sport, and does about 65 mph.....my other one has a 200cc in it! :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I drive my bike in streets but it is not legal because it is tuned here in the netherlands the mopeds have a max speed of 45 km/h mine moped (derbi gpr) goes 100km/h but if you have the right stuff they can go a lot faster thats also what i am going to do.
- i am going to put a 70cc cilinder instead iof 49cc
- i have got an faster exhaust and i 20mm carburateur in stead of 12mm and if i am finished my bike will go 130km/h and accelarat a lot faster!! :riding

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
by the way the moped got 6 speeds and 1 cilinder
and i can post a movie if yopu like

1 - 20 of 30 Posts