Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
R1 DRAMMA
460 Posts
Mine had 1 mile on the clock and bone stock. I saw 2 others and both where priced at $14,999. I'm pretty sure u can get them down.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Question which tank pad
are you guy's using? I'm still debating on which exhaust but so far I've put on some of the basics.
View attachment 978489 View attachment 978481

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I’ve had the genuine R1tank pad fitted when I got the bike, looks great although I wish it was a little wider. I try not to ride up against the tank so I’ll see how it goes

·
Avid two wheel therapy abuser
417 Posts
+1 on the picture, interested to see what it looks like and what it all covers. Mine doesn’t have a cover of any kind and I have no choice but to ride on the tank since I’m short and don’t want it to fade or scratch it all up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hopefully the pictures download properly. I’ve just downloaded the TapaTalk app so I’ll take a couple more when I get home from work tonight and try again using this app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
That’s not a bad copy of the genuine one did you fit it after leaning on the tank to see where you touch it?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Wish they had got me to do the same with mine. It does cover where My groin touches but if I lean right over the tank my leathers to rub

·
R1 DRAMMA
460 Posts
Wish they had got me to do the same with mine. It does cover where My groin touches but if I lean right over the tank my leathers to rub

I was more concerned with my upper torso then my groin area so I moved it up some!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
7 Participants
Philreed52
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing