Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Ghostrider Squadron
9,259 Posts
man.. i like the times.. but im here to tell you something not right. you dont get .7..specially once in 8 sec range, with 40 shot. most people see gains in .4 range. not saying it cant happen.. but conditions and such had to be damn good. still congrats on the time.

·
WHO WANT IT???
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
man.. i like the times.. but im here to tell you something not right. you dont get .7..specially once in 8 sec range, with 40 shot. most people see gains in .4 range. not saying it cant happen.. but conditions and such had to be damn good. still congrats on the time.
i guess conditions was, i never thought it would of been that low but like i said we were lookin for a 8.7 or so but it did what it did n it could of done better if my rider got a better reaction time and the bike didnt wheelie

·
Ghostrider Squadron
9,259 Posts
thats about my weight. and i use progressive. tho i havent gotten chance to spray this year with new stuff on bike. but when it had stock exhaust and such it picked up .4 spraying in first, with progressive starting at 30 hp. again thats one helluva a pickup.

Spidermanss....pm's still not working... WAH!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.