Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wanna try?
1,544 Posts
well you is the one thats full of :flush: because you was tryin to tell me im runnin a .40 jet. if you wanna know what im runnin you will find out soon when we come fl i'll make it my duty to I M you if u ''WANNA TRY'' nuke:nforc: ....im sure if spidermanss posted he ran that time you would of been the first 2 :bow

Well big playa playa bring your bling bling and get a lane. Spiderman is proven - you aren;t. your track isn;t 1320ft if you are running that ET on a 40shot stock motor bike.. Period...

Seems like a glitch OR you are in denial that it is not a normal run. Hell the Prostar Super Sport class is only running .5 more than you with stroket crank 14's with added 100 shots...OR 400rwhp turbo systems...LOL

·
Wanna try?
1,544 Posts
You are on a 1000 foot track. Not 1320ft. NO ONE in the US is running the numbers you do - but yet you aren't at Bradenton with the TOP Grudge Racers in thw world this weekend?

·
Wanna try?
1,544 Posts
well nuke we have our team slingshot racing and we need to get shit straight before we go over seas so hopefully soon man....do you have like dates when big races go down up ur side? for 08
www.amaprostar.com

PS - your bike would have to be no longer than 60" depending on the rider weight (Real Street) or step up a class to Super street for 64" and those bikes run 8.0's but make well over 320rwhp. Sorry if i have come on like an ass but there are ZERO bikes like yours (with such minimal mods) running quicker than 8.90 (as loyfzr1)....

·
Wanna try?
1,544 Posts
yea i jus think its the set up because my rider gets 1.43 60 on motor but loyz mph was 151 mines was 161 so u see how its possible we just went 10mph faster and 1mph makes a big difference my 1/8 was 5.49 loyz 1/8 is 5.84 so theres not that big of a difference...we have a 05 gsxr jus sold it two nights ago ran 8.74 60 1.28 mph 159 and it was bones stock with a 35 shot and no pc111....i jus found a combo thats kickin ass..i have the most respect for loyz and 1long because when i first got my bike is loyz i used to ask questions and i still do and 1long thats my tech, i didnt came on here to cause problems but i did when i started this post but i was happy that it did that time those bike could haunt most people with built engine so imagine if i build mines i went half way to 7.99 thas all i wanna do(when i build it though)
You have a happy track my friend. 1.28 is either a 68" bike or a slider. Once again - you WILL NOT EVER go 5.49 1/8 on a legit track at 60"...PERIOD. No argument needed as that is slider teritory and lot's of weight up front (not legal)...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.