Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Ghostrider Squadron
9,259 Posts
dont know for best on bottom end.. but ground clearance... either brocks or V&H pipe. they just kill litle of the bottom end.

thanks for posting the numbers.

·
Ghostrider Squadron
9,259 Posts
LOL.. just have to look around.. i bought mine used from guy on ebay... he now is selling the turbo kit he made for his bike.. if u do search for 05turbo or something like that.. or look in for sale section.. got bargain on it... u dont see many on ebay.. but u never know when one might come up.

·
Wanna try?
1,550 Posts
well you is the one thats full of :flush: because you was tryin to tell me im runnin a .40 jet. if you wanna know what im runnin you will find out soon when we come fl i'll make it my duty to I M you if u ''WANNA TRY'' nuke:nforc: ....im sure if spidermanss posted he ran that time you would of been the first 2 :bow

Well big playa playa bring your bling bling and get a lane. Spiderman is proven - you aren;t. your track isn;t 1320ft if you are running that ET on a 40shot stock motor bike.. Period...

Seems like a glitch OR you are in denial that it is not a normal run. Hell the Prostar Super Sport class is only running .5 more than you with stroket crank 14's with added 100 shots...OR 400rwhp turbo systems...LOL

·
4um ModR8r
11,050 Posts
:sing::vanish

·
WHO WANT IT???
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Well big playa playa bring your bling bling and get a lane. Spiderman is proven - you aren;t. your track isn;t 1320ft if you are running that ET on a 40shot stock motor bike.. Period...

Seems like a glitch OR you are in denial that it is not a normal run. Hell the Prostar Super Sport class is only running .5 more than you with stroket crank 14's with added 100 shots...OR 400rwhp turbo systems...LOL
lol not because u didnt do it i have a glitch its simple i found a combo thats working and ur hating but all is well..we also have a bone stock 05 gsxr doing 8.7's so i wish we do meet up sometime and you could bring a certified yamaha tech and put some money up and after the pass i'll make ya'll tear it down like i said im happy n ur not.....jacka$$:finger

·
Premium Member
24,951 Posts
2 bad ur not a real racer:2bitchsla

ok Mr fast and furious, learn something real quick...reaction time has nothing to do with E.T., you could sit at the light for 10 seconds and still run a nine....now, if you want me to slap you around on here, keep it up, we will see how long you last!

·
4um ModR8r
11,050 Posts
ok Mr fast and furious, learn something real quick...reaction time has nothing to do with E.T., you could sit at the light for 10 seconds and still run a nine....now, if you want me to slap you around on here, keep it up, we will see how long you last!
I don't think Mr 2bfast knows who he's messin' with Aron.

IOW's, chill dude. Get my drift? It's okay to disagree and have a grown-up discussion about what you're at odds with but when ya start coppin' a 'tude, then we gotta talk.

·
WHO WANT IT???
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
well guys i didnt came on here to argue but i guess some of you guys love to be negative but i know what the bike is capable of doin cause this is not a one pass thing we did it again so i guess i will not post here again and jus shock people wit my ''bling bling''.

·
Khaos
1,375 Posts
man if you did run that time, thats smokin, i could only pull off a 10.3, slammed, stock otherwise...but i did have heavy chrome wheels on it...did have a quickshifter tho....but like i said...if you are pullin off 8.5's...congrats

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.