Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new tires,tubes and wheel bearings,fresh top half,new boysen power reeds, new chain and sprockets,pro circuit platnium full exhaust,carb re-jetted for reeds and pipe. bike has been parked 6 months. maybe 2.5 hours on top end. clean ny reg.

asking $2,000 will throw in aluminum center/work stand.

email [email protected] or drop me a pm here.

i need to sell it asap.

thanks

·
working on that new bike
4,592 Posts
yea...that sucks....I am pining to get back in the dirt again so thinking of either selling the R1 or straight up track only on her.....the end decision is gonna be where or what I wind up doing

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i know, but ive seen alot of 96's go for that kind of money. people seem to like the steel frame bikes,and from what i hear, the 96's were the best of them.and by the way, 3500 difference is a buttload of money to me.

·
No EXUP!
676 Posts
$1500 is a better price...someone jump on this and help a forum brother out!

·
Still love Yami's the most
1,141 Posts
free bump for a good price.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
r1ryder1770 said:
1996 CR125 w/ center work stand for $2,000

~-OR-~

2006 CR125r for $5500

this could be the reason, but it's just my 2 cents.
Might also be because I am offering this for $1500.....IMO thats a bit steep for a 96

2000 CLEAN CR125 for $1500

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
around here,that bike would be gone in about 5 minutes. thats cheap for a 2000. for some reason, alot of guys like the steel frame cr's. there was one in the local paper for 2200 not that long ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.