Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AFTERHELLBURNER
1,725 Posts
I just ordered mine she said it should ship tomm. I'm going to try and see if 1 of those simon gp cans would fit or I'll just wait for a akro deal on ebay. thanks again for the heads up i've been getting insane deals in the last couple of months

·
AFTERHELLBURNER
1,725 Posts
I am suprised at the lack of responce to this deal. I've had my 2000 since may of 00 and had a yoshi slip-on till 04 when my mechanic told me how the stockheader with the exup is just a noise regulator, how jamie james lost a championship to a failed exup etc. I had no complaints with the performance of the exhaust system I had but he talked me into removing the exup "if you dont like it we can always put it back". Well I could not get over the way the bike would leap off the line and the sound was unholy all with stock jetting. Then when we were rebuilding my 00 in 06 we were taking it down to the frame for powdercoat and he told me to hang the yoshi & header on the backwall I almost shit myself feeling the weight of the stockheader. That day I went on the net looking for its replacement wound up with the arata for close to $1500. Results instant throttle responce pulls strong to 180 more sound is only 6 pounds the yoshi&header was 17 pounds. Damn did I write all that, The hindle is really going to be the aratas stand in for the track way cheaper route if binned. Anyway go with what is best for you rant over:bash

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.